Subject: "RE: Adelin is deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206
Show all folders

Kasir (Guest)Sun 26-Apr-09 09:19 PM

#79207, "RE: Adelin is deleted."

>Have to say, Was incredibly suprised with the tat and
>marshalling because in truth i thought it came out of no where.

Heh. Baerinika went out of town for ten days just after that; I have a sneaky suspicion that's why I got it when I did. As for Marshall, at the time it seemed like it would be me or Lortas. I actually kind of figured it would be Lortas.

>at that class i think it appears to be a difficult one to be a
>true force to reckon with on your own...

More on this when I'm dead. I feel like it's feast or famine. Some situations are ideal; others incredibly sucky.

I generally liked Adelin, but there were two situations where you got on my nerves. Please take this in the spirit in which it's intended, i.e. constructive criticism:

First, that time when the game crashed while we were raiding Scion. Everybody logs back on and we're like, "Where's Adelin?" Turns out you were off getting a stoneskin prep. Now I can see why you'd do that, but given we were <i>right</i> in the middle of a raid, I felt like you should have finished that first. On the other hand you have gate so we didn't have to wait that long.

The other was that brouhaha surrounding Sarien's policy change on the Fortress and Tribunal law. During that big meeting, it seemed like you kept interrupting people and speaking out of turn. Everybody there was willing to hear your side of things; you didn't need to be so "urgent" about it all.

Anyway...glad you had fun. Keep 'em coming.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdelin is deleted. [View all] , Adelin, Sun 26-Apr-09 08:41 PM
Reply Well., Padwei, 30-Apr-09 04:59 PM, #9
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Ailinilia (Guest), 30-Apr-09 09:33 AM, #8
Reply Didn't know you too well but you saved my bacon a few t..., Aeinrez (Guest), 28-Apr-09 06:23 AM, #7
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Sarien, 27-Apr-09 01:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Nian (Guest), 27-Apr-09 10:56 AM, #5
Reply Sort of knew this was coming, Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:47 AM, #2
Reply err three consistent maran. nt., Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: Sort of knew this was coming, adelin1 (Guest), 27-Apr-09 01:22 AM, #4
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Kasir (Guest), 26-Apr-09 09:19 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206 Previous topic | Next topic