Subject: "Adelin is deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206
Show all folders

AdelinSun 26-Apr-09 08:41 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2009
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79206, "Adelin is deleted."
Edited on Sun 26-Apr-09 08:44 PM

This was my second character next to Zaltais, but in retrospect i have had a few test characters to scope out the other classes, most of them where just rush to hero to see what they could do.

I've always played the ultra-offensive crusader type roles, so taking on an Acolyte healer proved to be a big test. I dont think i would of been able to learn the layout of the land as well as i did if it wasnt for this class. The Fortress is incredibly newbie friendly and being a healer with major defensives and gating is an immense boon.

I've been contemplating deleting for awhile now, lately i have found myself logging on and never really having anything to do. With all of Adelin's friends i knocked out all exploration pretty quickly on its been more and more just afk log ons for the last little while. The final ticker was accidently stepping on my laptop and breaking the screen. Chump move but what can you do.

I definately want to give another shot at the Fortress on the other Spectrum. I've been wanting to get into the Pk race for awhile now rather then just trying to outlast until i get bored. So that being that lets get into the goodbyes.

Corrlaan - I never got to fufill my idea for this character nearly as much as i wanted to. I am not sure if it was timezone differences or what, but it always seemed difficult to contact you. I know it is email for appointment, but i never liked the whole pestering people. I figure if your on your on, if not i will catch you some other time, it is a game after all and what is contributed is completely voluntary. Sorry about wimping out on the roles after awhile, put it off for awhile, and you seem to just forget all together.

Padwei/Unalethekai - As i said, the Fortress was incredibly newbie friendly and you two were responsive for much of my growth as a character, both with learning the game and the role i should be assuming. I tried to tag along with both of you early on as much as i could, even changing my playing time because i enjoyed your roles so much. You both bring so much to this game just by your mere presence. An absolute pleasure playing with you both.

Sarien - Next to Padwei/Una , you were another major influence with this character. Always enjoyed our adventures, raiding and hunting. I think you bring alot to the fortress with your character, I always regretted never being able to aid more. But as you said, i was always more fit for a maran, the class just never put much arm into pk.

Ailinilia - What can i say, you were my mirror image, where i was the maran, you were the true acolyte that embraced the role. Our interactions were always fun and it was great travelling around with you. I think in reality you saved my life multiple times, whether you realized it or not. Congrats on making Cardinal, you were far better for the role.

Nian - The last half of Adelin's life we didnt get much playing time together, but i really enjoyed your role. Congrats on making Elder.

Kasir - I think we were inducted fairly close to each other, you were around when Zaltais was, and i think i got Adelin in within a few days after you. Have to say, Was incredibly suprised with the tat and marshalling because in truth i thought it came out of no where. Not that your role was bad, but just that you were always so hidden and our interactions so limited that it escaped my notice that you were contesting for the spot. Though you were maraned quite early. Anyways great job with the character and offensive thief, when i look at that class i think it appears to be a difficult one to be a true force to reckon with on your own, but you seemed to pull it off with ease. Congrats.

If i put a quote to each character i liked i will be writing all night, so just a shout-out to all the new Fortress's members, i didnt get to interact with you all as much as i like, but alot of you seemed fairly interesting roles. Lortas, Flaire, Edika, Egrelam Jolindar, Dorr (Sp? sorry its been awhile). There is so many of you and i would like to thank you all for your adventures, its been a blast and thank you for helping me learn the game.

(Sorry if i forgot anyone in my younger times)

I said in Zaltais's Farewell i came from a mud called Solace. I have been playing that game for seven, eight years, and i have always neglected CF even as so many players talked about it on the forums. I am really glad i came back to mudding and decided to give it a chance because its really renewed my love in Mudding. See you all in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdelin is deleted. [View all] , Adelin, Sun 26-Apr-09 08:41 PM
Reply Well., Padwei, 30-Apr-09 04:59 PM, #9
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Ailinilia (Guest), 30-Apr-09 09:33 AM, #8
Reply Didn't know you too well but you saved my bacon a few t..., Aeinrez (Guest), 28-Apr-09 06:23 AM, #7
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Sarien, 27-Apr-09 01:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Nian (Guest), 27-Apr-09 10:56 AM, #5
Reply Sort of knew this was coming, Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:47 AM, #2
Reply err three consistent maran. nt., Lortas. (Guest), 27-Apr-09 12:48 AM, #3
Reply RE: Sort of knew this was coming, adelin1 (Guest), 27-Apr-09 01:22 AM, #4
Reply RE: Adelin is deleted., Kasir (Guest), 26-Apr-09 09:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79206 Previous topic | Next topic