Subject: "RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, Blessed of the Ancients" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45718
Show all folders

A2Sun 12-Feb-06 03:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45722, "RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, Blessed of the Ancients"

>How can I not say goodbye to Laenelis?
>
>When I was brought into Outlander it was by Jor around the day
>Jor deleted. Laenelis was easily one of the veteran druids.
>I believe the only other elders at the time were Mhardat,
>Quaron, Fielstithian, Nreisshe, and a couple others.

Yeah, for a long time there weren't many others in the cabal. I remember when you got inducted, I was like great, a huggy sunshine-shooting-out-my-ass amaranthe druid, then I saw you land the title of breaker of grinning skull or something similar and couldn't wait for you to hero.

>I remember the first time I was watching you in a fight
>against someone I couldn't harm. You got mortally wounded and
>I healed you and saved you. You were like, "No healing!".
>And I was like, wow, thats going to make the future Outlander
>cabal wars interesting

Remember that, in the weald. And yes, it did add certain difficulties to cabal fighting, ect.

>I thought you did an *outstanding* job roleplaying and
>sticking to your role. Hell trip comes to mind when you
>didn't want the bard or healer to heal you with the group if
>we went to Hell. Cool I thought if suicidal. I also thought
>you carried out more than enough of your fair share of
>destruction. When we both died to Gryshniliar that one time
>on the sea I was like..."Wow, there is someone as suicidal as
>me!" I tried to aid with druid knowledge with all I knew
>of forests and such, but it was pretty humbling that I went my
>whole life not knowing that you could convert iron on the
>ground into wood Uhh...thanks for that

I appreciate that, it really was more of a handicap but it made for interesting happenings and I'm glad you saw it like that rather than as an OOC annoyance. I really appreciated the knowledge you handed over, and don't feel bad about the iron on the ground bit, I learned it from someone else after I'd already destroyed/passed over some nice eq.

>Bah, I will miss Laenelis. Suddenly where have all the druids
>gone? I thought you would be around forever. I was told by
>the ancients to make sure that you were always treated with
>respect and as a blessed one, and I went out of my way to make
>sure others did so behind your back. Well, I'll miss you. A
>spirit like yours, I'm sure you will return as something
>fierce in the Cycle
>
That's nice to know, I figured you'd get the spot, which I eluded to you before that when I was harbinger, and you handled that well too since he was too proud to have allowed that in the open if he'd known. I enjoyed running along side your char, maybe next time I won't have one with such rigid restrictions and we can actually work together more. Aeria is an awsome character and a cornerstone to the refuge, keep on keeping on.

As an aside, the only thing I'm sad that didn't happen with this char, was someone touching him with some type of emote. Never happened, not a handshake, pat on the back, nothing. Once I can afford to pay for my pbf you'll see why, but if it had happened, he'd have went feral and killed whoever did it regardless of the person.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circle, B... [View all] , A2, Sun 12-Feb-06 02:31 AM
Reply Liked You, Crugald (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:31 AM, #17
Reply RE: Liked You, A2, 13-Feb-06 09:25 AM, #18
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Grunlath (Guest), 13-Feb-06 03:02 AM, #15
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., A2, 13-Feb-06 03:16 AM, #16
Reply Good char from what I saw. (sm txt), Lotruk (Guest), 12-Feb-06 11:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: Good char from what I saw. (sm txt), A2, 13-Feb-06 01:30 AM, #14
Reply That was fun., Harlow (Guest), 12-Feb-06 10:31 PM, #9
Reply RE: That was fun., A2, 13-Feb-06 01:27 AM, #13
Reply Someone tells you 'Greet human.', Kipli (Guest), 12-Feb-06 09:30 AM, #8
Reply RE: Someone tells you 'Greet human.', A2, 13-Feb-06 01:19 AM, #12
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Brinrok (Guest), 12-Feb-06 06:48 AM, #7
Reply Hrm!, Tredyn (Guest), 12-Feb-06 04:02 AM, #5
Reply RE: Hrm!, A2, 12-Feb-06 04:05 AM, #6
Reply I loved your attitude., Ilimya (Guest), 12-Feb-06 03:42 AM, #3
Reply RE: I loved your attitude., A2, 12-Feb-06 03:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., Aeria (Guest), 12-Feb-06 03:11 AM, #1
     Reply RE: [OUTLANDER] Laenelis the Bearer of the Molten Circl..., A2, 12-Feb-06 03:38 AM #2
     Reply That was my Christmas wish last year, Tiriundrun (Guest), 13-Feb-06 12:57 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45718 Previous topic | Next topic