Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146160
Show all folders

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 07:02 AM
Charter member
#146168, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate"

Bleh! I know that goodies might have a worse time playing Tribs than the others and I told ya to come to me when the fun stick dropped. I had things planned! Boo. Now you never gonna see what they were!

Anyway, Turtraen was great, hope you find the fun groove in CF and have at it soon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champio... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 24-Feb-24 12:30 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 05:25 PM, #3
Reply Dang you!, Dhuuston (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 07:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Atrael (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 05:46 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Celdimerick (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 07:02 AM #6
Reply No bueno!, Woreich (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 01:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., FullmoonCat, 24-Feb-24 04:36 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 05:23 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146160 Previous topic | Next topic