Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=146160
146160, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 23 23:30:04 2024

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Turtraen perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:159
146164, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Turtraen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So I'll keep this short: Tribunal is not for me. I continue to try over and over again in different characters and it just does not work for me after a time. Azorinne, sorry about this. I really was enjoying the role and trying to show a different side of Azo-faith Tribbies but I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Celd and Woreich: I loved you both and hate that I had to leave you high and dry but unfortunately it is what it is. Gotta do what's fun for you.
146166, Dang you!
Posted by Dhuuston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kinda figured this was coming but really hoping it wasn't. Just hadn't seen you in a week or so and was hoping it was just RL getting in the way. I was a big fan from when we first met and called you up to Azo shrine and really looked forward to our friendship growing in the faith and professionally (Fort-Trib relations).

You were so much fun and will be missed. Come back soon and GLWYN!
146167, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Atrael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think to have a long lasting Trib, you must have a cause in addition to law enforcement. There are a ton of evils in Eastern, why not fight them?
146168, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Celdimerick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bleh! I know that goodies might have a worse time playing Tribs than the others and I told ya to come to me when the fun stick dropped. I had things planned! Boo. Now you never gonna see what they were!

Anyway, Turtraen was great, hope you find the fun groove in CF and have at it soon.
146170, No bueno!
Posted by Woreich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured it was coming with the absence and was ready for this. Disappointing none the less! You will be missed as you were enjoyable and excellently roleplayed. Thanks for the hangs and travels. Hang your hat up proud on this character and see you on the next something.
146162, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by FullmoonCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I very much enjoyed our talks! I thought you were really great as a character. You were the main reason I stopped raiding the Spire, since you convinced me that there was a dialog to be had that was peaceful.
146163, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Turtraen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our talks as well. It was something that I always tried to do when I saw you because I wanted to keep that dialogue going and make sure we had a good set of communication going on. Hated when I saw you delete as well.