Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champio..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146160
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Feb-24 12:30 AM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16813 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146160, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Champion of the Virtues, Avowed of Azorinne, Provincial Magistrate"

Fri Feb 23 23:30:04 2024

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Turtraen perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:159

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 05:25 PM, #3
Reply Dang you!, Dhuuston (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 07:37 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Atrael (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 05:46 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Celdimerick (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 07:02 AM, #6
Reply No bueno!, Woreich (Anonymous), 25-Feb-24 01:06 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., FullmoonCat, 24-Feb-24 04:36 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..., Turtraen (Anonymous), 24-Feb-24 05:23 PM, #2

Turtraen (Anonymous)Sat 24-Feb-24 05:25 PM
Charter member
#146164, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

So I'll keep this short: Tribunal is not for me. I continue to try over and over again in different characters and it just does not work for me after a time. Azorinne, sorry about this. I really was enjoying the role and trying to show a different side of Azo-faith Tribbies but I just couldn't handle it anymore.

Celd and Woreich: I loved you both and hate that I had to leave you high and dry but unfortunately it is what it is. Gotta do what's fun for you.

Dhuuston (Anonymous)Sat 24-Feb-24 07:37 PM
Charter member
#146166, "Dang you!"
In response to Reply #3

I kinda figured this was coming but really hoping it wasn't. Just hadn't seen you in a week or so and was hoping it was just RL getting in the way. I was a big fan from when we first met and called you up to Azo shrine and really looked forward to our friendship growing in the faith and professionally (Fort-Trib relations).

You were so much fun and will be missed. Come back soon and GLWYN!

Atrael (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 05:46 AM
Charter member
#146167, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..."
In response to Reply #3

I think to have a long lasting Trib, you must have a cause in addition to law enforcement. There are a ton of evils in Eastern, why not fight them?

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 07:02 AM
Charter member
#146168, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..."
In response to Reply #3

Bleh! I know that goodies might have a worse time playing Tribs than the others and I told ya to come to me when the fun stick dropped. I had things planned! Boo. Now you never gonna see what they were!

Anyway, Turtraen was great, hope you find the fun groove in CF and have at it soon.

Woreich (Anonymous)Sun 25-Feb-24 01:06 PM
Charter member
#146170, "No bueno!"
In response to Reply #3

I figured it was coming with the absence and was ready for this. Disappointing none the less! You will be missed as you were enjoyable and excellently roleplayed. Thanks for the hangs and travels. Hang your hat up proud on this character and see you on the next something.

FullmoonCatSat 24-Feb-24 04:36 AM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
154 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146162, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

I very much enjoyed our talks! I thought you were really great as a character. You were the main reason I stopped raiding the Spire, since you convinced me that there was a dialog to be had that was peaceful.

Turtraen (Anonymous)Sat 24-Feb-24 05:23 PM
Charter member
#146163, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Turtraen Thunderhammer the Cha..."
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed our talks as well. It was something that I always tried to do when I saw you because I wanted to keep that dialogue going and make sure we had a good set of communication going on. Hated when I saw you delete as well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146160 Previous topic | Next topic