Subject: "Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new lev..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72138
Show all folders

RelioSat 24-Nov-18 08:59 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72138, "Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####"

The "the imms messed up my character" routine has got to stop. It's not just immature AF, it's highly freaking illogical. Actually, what it legitimately is is narcissism. You're not so darn anything that anyone even notices with you or cares enough to screw with you.

1. If imms don't like you, they can overtly give you the boot.
2. If an imm wants to subtly mess with you they proooobably know how to do it in a way that isn't logged.
3. Rewarding you with a reward you didn't like is not imms screwing you. Like, at all.
4. You're stupid.

I'm genuinely sorry to Scarab (who I've always really liked) and even to Umiron (who I don't really like at all) because for whatever foibles you guys have, being frequently accused of this kind of BS has to be frustrating. So thank you to both of you guys for sticking it out and continuing to do your best for the players of CF. Some of us realize you are going out of your way to help, not hurt us.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well Said. I could not agree more. NT, polmier, 26-Nov-18 10:24 AM, #16
Reply RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..., Geist, 26-Nov-18 09:36 AM, #15
Reply RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..., Relio, 26-Nov-18 03:32 PM, #17
Reply This. Just try to ignore the delusional nuts. n/t, Calion, 26-Nov-18 05:39 AM, #14
Reply Absolutely agreed., IrishMidnight, 26-Nov-18 04:49 AM, #13
Reply "Okay, I know I am often critical", Kstatida, 26-Nov-18 03:42 AM, #12
Reply RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 25-Nov-18 05:54 PM, #10
Reply Sometimes I guess it's good for the unvocal majority to..., KoeKhaos, 25-Nov-18 04:36 PM, #9
Reply Appreciated nt, Scarabaeus, 25-Nov-18 06:20 AM, #8
Reply Cosign., Cointreau, 25-Nov-18 01:02 AM, #7
Reply I've had a bad experience with them, so they're not, Kstatida, 26-Nov-18 03:42 AM, #11
Reply RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..., incognito, 25-Nov-18 12:29 AM, #6
Reply ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt, robdarken_, 25-Nov-18 12:07 AM, #4
Reply RE: ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt, F u man (Anonymous), 25-Nov-18 12:11 AM, #5
Reply Yeah I am really jonesing lately., Lhydia, 24-Nov-18 10:15 PM, #3
Reply Thanks! (nt), Umiron, 24-Nov-18 09:07 PM, #1
     Reply Have a good holiday weekend, bro! (nt), Relio, 24-Nov-18 09:30 PM, #2

polmierMon 26-Nov-18 10:24 AM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72157, "Well Said. I could not agree more. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

GeistMon 26-Nov-18 09:36 AM
Member since 26th Nov 2018
2 posts
#72156, "RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..."
In response to Reply #0

It is not just CF, but has always been around in gaming. No one can accept they ####ed up, suck, or did not understand something.

You get killed in COD:black ops.."####ing haxor! They have a modded box!"
You get pk in CF "Damn cheaters! They have ooc friends telling them where I am. They got gear from them" etc
You fail a quest" ####ing Imms! They HATE me and spend hours changing something to #### me over!"

It is human nature sadly.
Suck it up buttercup, and put on a helmet

RelioMon 26-Nov-18 03:32 PM
246 posts
#72159, "RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..."
In response to Reply #15

I’ve been called a hacker so many times in SWBF. This is especially hilarious as I am barely even capable of making phone calls on my iPhone.

CalionMon 26-Nov-18 05:39 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72155, "This. Just try to ignore the delusional nuts. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

IrishMidnightMon 26-Nov-18 04:49 AM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72154, "Absolutely agreed."
In response to Reply #0

I pray, and I hope you believe that the vocal assholes are the minority - that's what I'd like to think. You all offer us a great escape, I'm very grateful for that.

KstatidaMon 26-Nov-18 03:42 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72151, ""Okay, I know I am often critical""
In response to Reply #0

No you're not.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-18 05:54 PM
Charter member
#72149, "RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..."
In response to Reply #0

>1. If imms don't like you, they can overtly give you the
>boot.
>2. If an imm wants to subtly mess with you they proooobably
>know how to do it in a way that isn't logged.

Staff can do a lot of stuff to you, but all of it is logged. To my knowledge, the set of people who could bypass that logging is smaller than the set of IMPs, and even then it would be tricky. And, honestly, both of them have better things to do with their lives.

KoeKhaosSun 25-Nov-18 04:36 PM
400 posts
#72147, "Sometimes I guess it's good for the unvocal majority to..."
In response to Reply #0

The vocal minority can get pretty loud sometimes. No matter what differences I've had with imms, they are doing the best they can with the game even with their busy lives. Seems like some big crazies been out lately though in the forums. Sort of like copy cat stuff or something where they all feed on each others delusions. Even I've been getting the tiny itch to play again. It could possibly happen next year when my Masters is done... who knows.

ScarabaeusSun 25-Nov-18 06:20 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#72146, "Appreciated nt"
In response to Reply #0

Meine Nase ist voll von diesen Leuten.

CointreauSun 25-Nov-18 01:02 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72145, "Cosign."
In response to Reply #0

All the IMMs are awesome, I've never had a bad experience with any of them.

Unfortunately I think there is an extremely loud minority who seem to have some ridiculous vendetta against them.

For what its worth, from one of the silent masses: thank you!

KstatidaMon 26-Nov-18 03:42 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72150, "I've had a bad experience with them, so they're not"
In response to Reply #7

Also bring back edges.

incognitoSun 25-Nov-18 12:29 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72144, "RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new..."
In response to Reply #0

This.

Plus these people probably consider each of these episodes to be further confirmation of their suspicions on which to base further episodes.

robdarken_Sun 25-Nov-18 12:07 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#72142, "ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt"
In response to Reply #0

call jg wentworth 877 bash now

F u man (Anonymous)Sun 25-Nov-18 12:11 AM
Charter member
#72143, "RE: ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt"
In response to Reply #4

Haven’t had this jingle stuck in my head for years...

LhydiaSat 24-Nov-18 10:15 PM
2379 posts
#72141, "Yeah I am really jonesing lately."
In response to Reply #0

CF seems to be in a great place IMM wise.

UmironSat 24-Nov-18 09:07 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
#72139, "Thanks! (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

nt

RelioSat 24-Nov-18 09:30 PM
246 posts
#72140, "Have a good holiday weekend, bro! (nt)"
In response to Reply #1

Nt

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72138 Previous topic | Next topic