Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOkay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72138&mesg_id=72138
72138, Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The "the imms messed up my character" routine has got to stop. It's not just immature AF, it's highly freaking illogical. Actually, what it legitimately is is narcissism. You're not so darn anything that anyone even notices with you or cares enough to screw with you.

1. If imms don't like you, they can overtly give you the boot.
2. If an imm wants to subtly mess with you they proooobably know how to do it in a way that isn't logged.
3. Rewarding you with a reward you didn't like is not imms screwing you. Like, at all.
4. You're stupid.

I'm genuinely sorry to Scarab (who I've always really liked) and even to Umiron (who I don't really like at all) because for whatever foibles you guys have, being frequently accused of this kind of BS has to be frustrating. So thank you to both of you guys for sticking it out and continuing to do your best for the players of CF. Some of us realize you are going out of your way to help, not hurt us.