Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOkay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72138
72138, Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The "the imms messed up my character" routine has got to stop. It's not just immature AF, it's highly freaking illogical. Actually, what it legitimately is is narcissism. You're not so darn anything that anyone even notices with you or cares enough to screw with you.

1. If imms don't like you, they can overtly give you the boot.
2. If an imm wants to subtly mess with you they proooobably know how to do it in a way that isn't logged.
3. Rewarding you with a reward you didn't like is not imms screwing you. Like, at all.
4. You're stupid.

I'm genuinely sorry to Scarab (who I've always really liked) and even to Umiron (who I don't really like at all) because for whatever foibles you guys have, being frequently accused of this kind of BS has to be frustrating. So thank you to both of you guys for sticking it out and continuing to do your best for the players of CF. Some of us realize you are going out of your way to help, not hurt us.

72157, Well Said. I could not agree more. NT
Posted by polmier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
72156, RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Posted by Geist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is not just CF, but has always been around in gaming. No one can accept they ####ed up, suck, or did not understand something.

You get killed in COD:black ops.."####ing haxor! They have a modded box!"
You get pk in CF "Damn cheaters! They have ooc friends telling them where I am. They got gear from them" etc
You fail a quest" ####ing Imms! They HATE me and spend hours changing something to #### me over!"

It is human nature sadly.
Suck it up buttercup, and put on a helmet
72159, RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
I’ve been called a hacker so many times in SWBF. This is especially hilarious as I am barely even capable of making phone calls on my iPhone.
72155, This. Just try to ignore the delusional nuts. n/t
Posted by Calion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
72154, Absolutely agreed.
Posted by IrishMidnight on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I pray, and I hope you believe that the vocal assholes are the minority - that's what I'd like to think. You all offer us a great escape, I'm very grateful for that.
72151, "Okay, I know I am often critical"
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No you're not.
72149, RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>1. If imms don't like you, they can overtly give you the
>boot.
>2. If an imm wants to subtly mess with you they proooobably
>know how to do it in a way that isn't logged.

Staff can do a lot of stuff to you, but all of it is logged. To my knowledge, the set of people who could bypass that logging is smaller than the set of IMPs, and even then it would be tricky. And, honestly, both of them have better things to do with their lives.
72147, Sometimes I guess it's good for the unvocal majority to speak up!
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The vocal minority can get pretty loud sometimes. No matter what differences I've had with imms, they are doing the best they can with the game even with their busy lives. Seems like some big crazies been out lately though in the forums. Sort of like copy cat stuff or something where they all feed on each others delusions. Even I've been getting the tiny itch to play again. It could possibly happen next year when my Masters is done... who knows.
72146, Appreciated nt
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Meine Nase ist voll von diesen Leuten.
72145, Cosign.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All the IMMs are awesome, I've never had a bad experience with any of them.

Unfortunately I think there is an extremely loud minority who seem to have some ridiculous vendetta against them.

For what its worth, from one of the silent masses: thank you!
72150, I've had a bad experience with them, so they're not
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Also bring back edges.
72144, RE: Okay, I know I am often critical, but this is a new level of ridiculous ####
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This.

Plus these people probably consider each of these episodes to be further confirmation of their suspicions on which to base further episodes.
72142, ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
call jg wentworth 877 bash now
72143, RE: ITS MY MUMMY AND I WANT IT NOWWW! nt
Posted by F u man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haven’t had this jingle stuck in my head for years...
72141, Yeah I am really jonesing lately.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
CF seems to be in a great place IMM wise.
72139, Thanks! (nt)
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
72140, Have a good holiday weekend, bro! (nt)
Nt