Subject: "Also, regarding Ueralante: It took me all of Five minut..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68174
Show all folders

Pro1Sun 21-May-17 11:35 PM
Member since 19th May 2017
80 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68174, "Also, regarding Ueralante: It took me all of Five minutes to track down who Urelante is."
Edited on Sun 21-May-17 11:36 PM

His name, residence and where he worked. He is (was) a contractor renovating fast food joints in and around the Mid South (ish) USA. I had a talk with him and he agreed to stop pretending to be me but for what ever reason he ####ing trolls the ever loving #### out of you stupid mother ####ers and you can't figure it out. He doesn't claim to be me, you just assume he does or is. It's mind blowing. I mean seriously, you guys must hurt yourselves on common household objects
a lot.

I am not him. I have never been him. I don't post like him. I have killed his characters and we even discussed it on the same thread. And STILL some of you can't figure it out.

Some of you have Pro-derangement syndrome. Go back and look at the stupid fascination you guys have of me. Your vitriol is literally so great you can't be rational when my name or the thought of me surfaces. Some of the #### you guys post about me is beyond the pale and you are completely wrong.

You get better odds of shooting a clear photograph of sasquatch than identifying a character of mine. Given I have played like 50 hours in the last couple of years. I'm not even sure if that's an exaggeration.

Of all the attempts to pin a character on me in my recent memory, I can't think of one that was correct.

You're wrong, get over me. We broke up. Even if I come back for a quickie now and again.

My that was cathartic. Later fellas.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Are you OK?, NoobAgain, 22-May-17 10:06 PM, #4
Reply He has reputation, Kstatida, 23-May-17 04:40 AM, #5
Reply I give you props for pulling yhe largest deception in C..., Pro1, 23-May-17 12:03 PM, #7
     Reply Feel free to investigate, Sherlock, Kstatida, 23-May-17 12:16 PM, #8
     Reply Does the State Department of Statistics know that?, Pro1, 23-May-17 03:15 PM, #9
          Reply *chuckles*, Kstatida, 23-May-17 03:17 PM, #10
          Reply Did you see his weiner? n/t, Lhydia, 23-May-17 03:39 PM, #12
               Reply No. It was buried too far in your butt. Nt, Pro1, 23-May-17 05:18 PM, #15
                    Reply I thought I felt a little tickle of a prickle. n/t, Lhydia, 23-May-17 07:31 PM, #17
     Reply Nevermind. Jalim has taken the crown., Pro1, 23-May-17 11:18 PM, #20
Reply RE: Are you OK?, Pro1, 23-May-17 12:02 PM, #6
     Reply Do you have a youtube channel? I'd follow it. , Lhydia, 23-May-17 03:36 PM, #11
     Reply I have considered it., Pro1, 23-May-17 05:16 PM, #14
          Reply I'm okay with that. , Lhydia, 23-May-17 07:30 PM, #16
               Reply RE: I'm okay with that. , Jhyrbian, 23-May-17 07:58 PM, #18
     Reply RE: Are you OK?, NoobAgain, 23-May-17 04:35 PM, #13
          Reply I really don't troll., Pro1, 23-May-17 11:16 PM, #19
Reply Oh my goodness, Kstatida, 22-May-17 12:35 AM, #3
Reply RE: Also, regarding Ueralante: It took me all of Five m..., Isildur, 22-May-17 12:20 AM, #2
Reply Glad you haven't changed, Onewingedangel, 22-May-17 12:05 AM, #1

NoobAgainMon 22-May-17 10:06 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
409 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68202, "Are you OK?"
In response to Reply #0

I'm trying to figure out whether this is the typical CF banter or whether this is a cry for help...

KstatidaTue 23-May-17 04:40 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68204, "He has reputation"
In response to Reply #4

And it seems like it's well deserved.

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 12:03 PM
80 posts
#68212, "I give you props for pulling yhe largest deception in C..."
In response to Reply #5

I can't believe how unobservant the players are here.

I still can't peg who you were back in the day but you aren't a newer player like you claimed.

KstatidaTue 23-May-17 12:16 PM
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68213, "Feel free to investigate, Sherlock"
In response to Reply #7

I'm not as easy to figure out as uerlante.

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 03:15 PM
80 posts
#68223, "Does the State Department of Statistics know that?"
In response to Reply #8

Do they Mr. Business man?

But thanks for the confirmation.

I'm outta here.

KstatidaTue 23-May-17 03:17 PM
2214 posts
#68224, "*chuckles*"
In response to Reply #9

Such a simpleton

LhydiaTue 23-May-17 03:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
#68226, "Did you see his weiner? n/t"
In response to Reply #9

gr

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 05:17 PM
80 posts
#68232, "No. It was buried too far in your butt. Nt"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Tue 23-May-17 05:18 PM

Xyz

LhydiaTue 23-May-17 07:31 PM
2382 posts
#68239, "I thought I felt a little tickle of a prickle. n/t"
In response to Reply #15

gr

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 11:18 PM
80 posts
#68246, "Nevermind. Jalim has taken the crown."
In response to Reply #7

Holy #### that was amazing.

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 12:02 PM
80 posts
#68211, "RE: Are you OK?"
In response to Reply #4

I'm fine. I'm about to sail solo around the world. I probably will drown trying so there are a few people I want to make it clear too I think they are assholes before that inevitable day.

LhydiaTue 23-May-17 03:36 PM
2382 posts
#68225, "Do you have a youtube channel? I'd follow it. "
In response to Reply #6

That sounds interesting as hell regardless of whether or not we get along or your history confusion.

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 05:11 PM
80 posts
#68231, "I have considered it."
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Tue 23-May-17 05:16 PM

But it will be informational rather than entertaining. I'm not sure how Youtube does monetization but if I ever hit that level it would help boost my pensions and keep me afloat so to speak.

I have also been driving out to and looking for Forrest Fenn's treasure in the Rocky Mountains for the past year or so and I hope to find it within the next few weeks when I go to the place I think it is. The problem here is there are a bunch of other treasure hunters and some are looking in the same area I am in and I have to be careful not to tip them off. Thus I have taken up wildlife photography to provide cover. I have cracked his code except for one thing. I'm missing something and I can't figure it out but I know if I see it I will know it and I'll find the treasure. It isn't as obvious or easy as it seems but I have great confidence that I have been within shouting distance of it. The other problem I am having is that people are beginning to recognize me and if I do find it I gotta get the #### out because Indians and Lawmen. But I have been documenting this too for possible release. There are several issues with this though that are looking like I won't want to until the last days of my life. I have no desire to fight Indians Councils and Federal Courts and spend all my sailing money.

As far as sailing goes I find very little info in the way of various customs in foreign ports and I know some people learn better when they see and hear someone going over the details. So that is why I may make a Youtube channel.

I am currently struggling over hull material type and hull length.

I am completely unskilled at sailing though I am learning. I have complete US Coastguard courses for 100 Ton Masters and will have a 200 Ton Masters soon. In the mean time I have begun the most basic of training for sails.

I have a feeling days are numbered, just a hunch based on general health, so I am trying to finish up the bucket list while I am still healthy. Retracing Joshua Slocum's journey interests me as does a trip to Point Nemo.

In a way I hope the Sailboat is my coffin or get's me to my final resting place (Point Nemo?). We shall see. If not my tombstone will probably have something on it condemning you for being a liar. It really bothers me that you just won't admit it, even privately to me. I want to like you but that's just so ####ty of you I can't.

LhydiaTue 23-May-17 07:30 PM
2382 posts
#68238, "I'm okay with that. "
In response to Reply #14

The treasure is BEHIND the waterfall. Be careful on the descent.

My brother was playing the felar thief, that's the only reason I know exactly what he took. We split your stuff in the Arkham Crypts after. IC though. Hence I ended up with some of your stuff but didn't actually loot.

Sorry if you're dying for reals.

JhyrbianTue 23-May-17 07:58 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68240, "RE: I'm okay with that. "
In response to Reply #16

The ocean won't kill Pro, he's too god damn stubborn to die.

NoobAgainTue 23-May-17 04:35 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
409 posts
#68227, "RE: Are you OK?"
In response to Reply #6

Hard to tell whether you are kidding or serious. If you are in fact sailing alone around the world, it sounds exciting and I sincerely wish you a safe journey and wind behind your sails. If you are not serious, then consider me successfully trolled.

Pro1Tue 23-May-17 11:16 PM
80 posts
#68245, "I really don't troll."
In response to Reply #13

I just need a lot of evidence.

I am preparing for at least one final adventure and that involves sailing solo around the world at least once.

KstatidaMon 22-May-17 12:35 AM
2214 posts
#68177, "Oh my goodness"
In response to Reply #0

This is beyond hilarious.

IsildurMon 22-May-17 12:20 AM
5969 posts
#68176, "RE: Also, regarding Ueralante: It took me all of Five m..."
In response to Reply #0

"Pro" is like "Batman". Whether it's Bruce Wayne or #### Grayson in the suit, it's still Batman.

OnewingedangelMon 22-May-17 12:05 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#68175, "Glad you haven't changed"
In response to Reply #0

See ya

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68174 Previous topic | Next topic