Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71632
Show all folders

AmberionSun 31-Aug-08 01:11 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71632, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin of Galadon, Shadow dweller"

Kreo was just rolled to be a trash char to see what thieves were like. I had decided to stick around at lvl 35-40 or so. Pretty early I found the RP to be a TON of fun, so I decided to roll with it. Though I was VERY annoyed for making a crappy starting role, it was just made to have something of a roll, not even thought it through.

So it was a bunch of first. First thief, first “leader” (though thief guild leader), first greed char, first Enlilth follower though that started out late and first char who “fell in love” and wanted to get married. Heh

My first goal was to join Scion, but Kharnial shot that down quite quickly. Though my reasons for joining were just greed, and Kreo should have lied about it and been smart instead of telling the truth for a change.

Kreo was all about manipulating people, I had every cabal in the game donate gold to me except for the outlanders. But I was really close to striking a deal it felt like before Nizzy deleted. Heh
The manipulation started real early by having a certain lich donate 100 gold to me at lvl 11 already. And the pinnacle was when I got Humbert to donate 50 gold to me without noticing that I was evil at first. I heard from some elf later on that it caused a lot of trouble, bunch of notes sent back and forth.

So, the role-play aspect of Kreo was insanely fun and addictive! I LOVED IT! To bad my choice of joining the empire was a mistake. But felt like I had no other choice if I wanted the char to last… I was extremely bored as I found out Qaledus was dormant. So when Enlilth stepped into the guild one day I decide that it was a sign. So, slowly began to rewrite my role and change Kreos behaviour a bit, ending up as an Enlilth follower and aspiring for Shadow lord. Can’t say too much about how that went except that Kjrorh, sometimes your RP was really cool, sometimes it was really out the door. I can truly say that I don’t like Kjrorh at all, no idea if it’s the RP or the player himself bleed through. But more about it on your thread once you’re gone. You made the last 75-100 hours of Kreos life really boring and frustrating.

Kreo was all about making gold at first, but slowly he learned that he wanted something that lasted more than just his big pile of gold, that was the reason I used to join the empire.

Never had a char over 300 hours before. And I’ll try to remember everyone I met. 99% of the players I met are really great people. Only a few names pop up as assholes but I won’t mention them here.

About Kreo bitching about items taken… He was sphere greed, lived for gold and artefacts. Anything lost was a great pain for Kreo, and he’d go to extreme lengths to get them back. Begging, bribing, bartering, killing, manipulating, stealing… You name it, so sorry to those who had to put up with it.

Immortals: No idea who read all my tedious role chapters, but thanks a lot for the xp. Glad you liked it. And for the competitions, I always knew I never had a chance so I was suppressed that I got some good comments for the role.

Enlilth: Never interacted with you before, but our conversations was extremely fun, my “immphobia” is gone it seem. Had no trouble talking to you as I’ve had in the past with other imms. Thanks for that cool hat! Loved it! Was so pissed when I lost it to a mob death. Hope you enjoyed the staff of wonders hehe, couldn’t think of a better gift for lord Enlilth.

Baer: Well, will cover most under Sharricci instead. But enjoyed those rapid smites. Heh

Daevryn: Cool contest! Was suppressed that I got anything from it as I just came second, of two participants.

Herald:

Sharricci/Baer! Kreo has finally joined you at the mansion. Had a chat with Enlilth about that, hope you kept the mansion ready for me love! So much to say, but I think I said the most anyways in your thread. Great RP, though considering you’re Baer I’m not surprised. I can only hope that I wasn’t too disappointing. Hehe

Ryasyn: A strange little man, enjoyed our discussions about woman and whatnot.

Elf high herald: Enjoyed our chats as well. Not that many, to bad I never managed to get you to do what I wanted hehehe, well played on the goodie aspect. Many seemed to forget that I was evil.

Empire:

Ahtieli: A VERY cool char! Scary RP, dangerous lich, empress… Well, kickass. Can’t say too much here, but it’ll go in your goodbye thread when/if that ever comes. Haha!

Kjrorh: Hrm… I truly disliked Kjrorh. I mean common! EVERY shadow you ever get to join the empire will want your spot! Are you going to keep them out from elite too? Will you not EVER have any elites? That second demote made me SO pissed off. And for the record, the only one I EVER warned about you was Feturer, and that was once. And the reason actually was to the one I told you IC. No idea why Aouko would try to set me up like that… Though even though I disliked Kjrorh I really do believe the RP sometimes was amazing, but that was sometimes only.

Bulkra: Covered it in your goodbye

Ijerga: Problems with the language doesn’t stop you. I liked you for sure.

Eleia: Though bard, not afraid to mix it up for sure. Didn’t interact much though.

Scion:

Waris: As I have with all my previous chars I LOVE Waris. One of Kreo’s highlights was jacking you up and stealing those tings, retrieving the codex. Sorry about the whole axe thing though.

Kharnial: Kickass pk, kickass rp. Loved you dude. And it was ALL rp that time when I knifed you in the sewers. Kreo was pissed after you denied him to join the chasm.

Lezra: Hrm… Didn’t interact much, cool RP about my items though. But I’m still pissed for you even taking them in the first place.

Feturer: I was always waiting for you to kill my ass, never happened though.

Battle:

No idea where to begin, interacted with SO many of you. And had SO much fun manipulating you guys. 200/300 hours Battle saw me as an allied. And the last 100 hours I felt like you guys wasn’t really THAT interested in killing me. Still tried to use you guys after I became a shadow, but wasn’t as easy though. Hehe and Lerzion, I’m truly sorry about those two times I was involved. I HATE full looting.

Tribunal:

Tlingit: I liked you, cool provost. Perfect RP from what I know of your role when you kicked Laraiyin out. And perfect RP by Laraiyin for putting up that tag in the first place.

Nexus:

Somehow I kept fighting Nexus for most part of Kreo’s life. The only one I got along with was Pelrin, except the time you killed me but still.

Fortress:

Also a bunch of you guys, and I can’t remember half the names of all the pallys. Except for Synoria, we had some really cool talks, and I was toying with the idea of changing align. I made two or three role chapters about our talks, Kreo was only talking to somehow make you part with A LOT of gold… But it never happened. Hehe

Outlanders:
Fought half of you the first part of Kreos life, fought all of you the second half. Hah! Some cool fights. Only interaction I had was when being a lowbie and I talked with Seryriania and Nizzi about outlanders sponsoring Kreo for Kingpin. Heh

End note about thieves:

Kreo was thug up to third attack, the rest he was pickpocket. I was hoping that I’d at least be somewhat reasonable in PK if I had someone jacked that is. It turned out that I had NO chance what so ever. I had some fight with some warrior, don’t remember who it was. But I was fully prepped with: aura, shield, stone skin, resisted his weapons, fly, armor, protect align, frenzy and something else. Got the warrior jacked up, backstabbed him which broke his spine, so got a knew knife in. Now he wasn’t flying so went for cheap shot. So, knife tripping for cheapshot… I got away, but I wasn’t even close to killing him. And I had a really awesome set, he didn’t and was 3 lvls below… Just an example. So, after that fight I only ever went up in 2 more 1vs1 fights. The rest was opportunistic stuff, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 1vs half-dead, 1 vs unshifted shifters etc. Felt really bad about it, but the only chance Kreo had. (I could have used scrolls more than I did, but the few times I did they just failed.) The thief edges are REALLY cool but they give thieves enough of a buff to compete in PK at all. Thieves would need a bit more to be able to compete in PK, right now, unless you’re a very skilled and VERY knowledgable player, you have 0 chance when you hit hero range. (Hrm, lvl 30-40 you’re on par though.)

Thank you again EVERYONE! Especially all IMMS who maintain CF!

I have forgotten an insane amount of people here. But I’ll reply to anyone and everyone.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Heh, Rioko (Guest), 03-Sep-08 12:36 PM, #30
Reply Hah! I think I will., Kreo (Guest), 03-Sep-08 12:59 PM, #31
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..., Enlilth, 03-Sep-08 10:48 AM, #27
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..., Kreo (Guest), 03-Sep-08 10:54 AM, #28
     Reply I forgot to add..., Baerinika, 03-Sep-08 12:25 PM, #29
          Reply I know I know..., Kreo (Guest), 03-Sep-08 01:00 PM, #32
Reply I loved that char, Ahtieli (Guest), 02-Sep-08 08:13 PM, #25
Reply I know... I know...., Kreo (Guest), 03-Sep-08 06:44 AM, #26
Reply Good job, Lezra (Guest), 01-Sep-08 10:49 AM, #22
Reply Well, yeah... And about gamble/gambling, Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 03:40 PM, #24
Reply Awesome character., RobDarken2 (Guest), 01-Sep-08 07:29 AM, #21
Reply Well...., Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 03:36 PM, #23
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..., Isildur, 31-Aug-08 11:54 PM, #16
Reply Well, #### happends. hehe, All good fun N/T, Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 12:57 AM, #20
Reply Sad to see this, Lerzion (Guest), 31-Aug-08 11:19 PM, #15
Reply Well..., Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 12:56 AM, #19
Reply Ok that makes a little sense, Torak, 31-Aug-08 10:40 PM, #14
Reply I'll see what I can do..., Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 12:55 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..., Waris (Guest), 31-Aug-08 10:21 PM, #13
Reply Hehehe, yeah...., Kreo (Guest), 01-Sep-08 12:55 AM, #17
Reply Deletion, Eshval, 31-Aug-08 05:38 PM, #10
Reply Hahahah! Smooth stuff! Greed at it's best. n/t, Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 05:46 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..., Baerinika, 31-Aug-08 02:17 PM, #9
Reply Have a few interesting roles up my sleeve, one involvin..., Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 05:49 PM, #12
Reply And one more thing, the biggest disapointment, Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:55 PM, #8
Reply Re: thiefstuff, Daevryn, 31-Aug-08 01:43 PM, #6
Reply Hahaha, yeah I did that ALOT!, Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:51 PM, #7
Reply I liked your character, Kharnial (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:32 PM, #4
Reply Of course and..., Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:34 PM, #5
Reply You didnt fail me, Seyriannia (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:21 PM, #2
Reply Hahaha! Yes! That last raid I witnessed outlanders/fort..., Kreo (Guest), 31-Aug-08 01:31 PM, #3
Reply Would someone mind picking up the PBF? N/T, Amberion, 31-Aug-08 01:13 PM, #1

Rioko (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-08 12:36 PM

#71720, "Heh"
In response to Reply #0

Was already wondering why you were not online at the weekend. :p
Interesting Character and a well played thief thats for sure. Wish I could say more but that has either to wait for my own goodbye thread or a private conversation, depending if you still remember details in a year or so, or not.

Kreo (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-08 12:59 PM

#71721, "Hah! I think I will."
In response to Reply #30

Still VERY curious about that brooch, had SO much potential. Heh

EnlilthWed 03-Sep-08 10:48 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71717, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed this char a lot watching it from several angles. I knew you were looking for Q, I knew Q wasn't around, and I thought you deserved some imm love. Outside, of course, whatever raunchy felar/human mudsex you managed out of Raybaer. I personally wasn't really thinking you'd go Empire, and I knew if you did you might get burned out quick on it. Somewhere in there we got you a rot-death pimp hat, which I literally spent a week and a half trying to give you.

I didn't really think you had much bite as a pk'er, but you made up for it time and again with the quirky stuff you'd pull. As elf paladin #90344 I wasn't sure until the mid to late 30's you were even evil. Great char all around.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Kreo (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-08 10:54 AM

#71718, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..."
In response to Reply #27

Thanks for the attention, I really did enjoy our chats and that hat. And yeah, I had no clue what so ever the first 200 hour of what I should do to PK. I figured it out later though, but just didn't want to spend all the time it would have required in obtaning scrolls. Even though I did carry around a few nasty scrolls I never used. (I was always waiting for the right oportunity. heh)

I'll most likely return rather soon and try out another follower of yours. Not the char I'm doing now, but most like the one comming after that. heh

Thanks again for the cool stuff.

BaerinikaWed 03-Sep-08 12:25 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#71719, "I forgot to add..."
In response to Reply #28

I feel inclined to say a BIG "I told you so" about joining Empire. Always a mistake!! You should have listened to Shar!

Kreo (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-08 01:00 PM

#71722, "I know I know..."
In response to Reply #29

In retrospect I don't think I'd redo that... Should have pursuid Scion instead as I planned. Heh

Ahtieli (Guest)Tue 02-Sep-08 08:13 PM

#71691, "I loved that char"
In response to Reply #0

Though I liked them all. As always great spirit, cool rp, good in pk. I enjoyed all our talks even when I had a little time to chat with you, so sometimes I did not respond on your tells. Sorry for that.

As for all that thing with becoming shadow lord. I will go into details on my goodbye thread. But in short Ahtieli had a little rp reasons to give you that position so you had to prove yourself more than anyone else.

Kreo (Guest)Wed 03-Sep-08 06:44 AM

#71713, "I know... I know...."
In response to Reply #25

I tried to give you ALOT of IC reasons for you to give it to me. Thought I had a few, but obviously not enough hehe.

I hope you'll do a 1000 hour+ lich. You kickass.

Lezra (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 10:49 AM

#71663, "Good job"
In response to Reply #0

Man I felt bad about doing that. But I've ways had this distain for thieves and knowing I could never really catch ya I had to take this opportunity. I figred your greed thing would have won you over and we could have taken the rp thing firther. Played a perfect thief in my opinion... Everyone held their pocket books tighter when they knew you were around. Well done.

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 03:40 PM

#71669, "Well, yeah... And about gamble/gambling"
In response to Reply #22

I really REALLY wanted to explore that RP aspect. But the greed part wasn't strong enough. Had it been before Kreo planned on joining the empire he wouldn't have hesitated a moment. Or had it been one week earlier I would have had over 3000 gold in the bank... I only had those 280 gold I said I had at the moment... (Donated 1500 gold and gambeled 1500 gold.)

Ooh, and the subject of gambling... Totally Kreo gamgled for 2500-3000 gold. This is what he got:

3 orb of travels
1 pill box
1 sleeping pills
3 blade of corruption
1 scorpions tail
2x400 gold
2xgem of protection
2xpouch of noursihments
2xchest of inhebration

Kreo had the lucky edge + one item that alters luck.
Deiha did better with totally 400 gold gamebled. I won't be gambling anymore in the future...

RobDarken2 (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 07:29 AM

#71661, "Awesome character."
In response to Reply #0

But damn, you sure lost the bracers fast.

GLWYN

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 03:36 PM

#71668, "Well...."
In response to Reply #21

It may have seemed fast. But it was actually about 40 hours of gameplay. I was practicing scrolls in azuremain when Myn managed to crash down on me right during scroll lagg, glow me, shift, and kill me in 2 rounds or so... Heh

IsildurSun 31-Aug-08 11:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#71653, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry I killed you link dead what... 3 times? Terrible luck on your part. Sounds like you had a ton of fun. Kudos on that.

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 12:57 AM

#71657, "Well, #### happends. hehe, All good fun N/T"
In response to Reply #16

n/t

Lerzion (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 11:19 PM

#71652, "Sad to see this"
In response to Reply #0

We had a pretty good relationship until you became an Imperial. After that we were ok with one another, but I had to fight you. Especially since you and Kjrorh raped me a few times, then took a lot of stuff. I winced often when i would get on and see you because I would notice you had gotten demoted again. I don't know if you did anything wrong, but if you didn't, that just blows and the imms should realize it makes the game very unfun for people to encourage reasonless demotions. Oh well...I'll write more when I'm dead. I thought you were solid.

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 12:56 AM

#71656, "Well..."
In response to Reply #15

He had reasons, for the most part, although shady ones. The first and the second demote was really obvious though.

TorakSun 31-Aug-08 10:40 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71651, "Ok that makes a little sense"
In response to Reply #0

The whole greed and gear problem with Vyadesh - makes me think a lot higher of you That 1on1 duel was a lot of fun, hope you enjoyed it as well - if you have a log of it I'd love to see it.

Also glad someone else out there thinks thieves are bad Apparently I'm a minority...

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 12:55 AM

#71655, "I'll see what I can do..."
In response to Reply #14

I have most of Kreos life logged.

Waris (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 10:21 PM

#71650, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..."
In response to Reply #0

I suppose I shouldn't have come back that last time to the vanq, because I was half way through balator when I decided to come back and take a shot at you/ give you a shot to get the codex back from me. I didn't think you'd be brave enough to steal anything from me, lol seems I was wrong.

As for the sword, I'm totally serious I've lost it before. It always ####s up who takes it from me and comes back to me. Somehow.

Loved your characters, though I'd prefer if you didn't try and rob me.

Kreo (Guest)Mon 01-Sep-08 12:55 AM

#71654, "Hehehe, yeah...."
In response to Reply #13

The #### really hit the fan after I stole that sword. Ate my first death in about 150 hours or so. And after that I had like 5-6 deaths in just a few days. Heh

EshvalSun 31-Aug-08 05:38 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71645, "Deletion"
In response to Reply #0

While I didn't really interact with you, I was about...poking. I was, however, there when you deleted and were speaking to Tlingit. It was interesting to see you just drop all your gear in town and watch the newbie grab it up, only to be smooshed an hour later and lose it all. Nice IC deletion!

Eshval's email (I actually read my emails and answer them!)
eshval@carrionfields.com
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 05:46 PM

#71646, "Hahahah! Smooth stuff! Greed at it's best. n/t"
In response to Reply #10

n/t

BaerinikaSun 31-Aug-08 02:17 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#71641, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin..."
In response to Reply #0

You get extra role xp from me if your role mentions my morts. Call it unfair favortism if you want, I don't mind!!

I said it in my deletion thread, I really liked Kreo. That thief contest Daevryn ran was funny, I ended up asking Mharr if he'd let me steal something from him (so yes, I blatently cheated) and I totally warned Jaleab and Eostri you were on your way up towards them.

Enlilth had me make that hat for you, and I was soooo tempted to look at it with Sharri and say "Wow, that is the tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life". But I refrained.

Good luck on your next, try playing one of my religions one of these days! Mind you, as you probably noticed Baer is pretty much the opposite of Shar. Rayihn, however, is a little looser.

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 05:49 PM

#71647, "Have a few interesting roles up my sleeve, one involvin..."
In response to Reply #9

Thanks again for the interactions, and kind words. It was a blast!

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:55 PM

#71640, "And one more thing, the biggest disapointment"
In response to Reply #0

Was when Kreo FINALLY managed to get moving towards the Silent tower. I was SO looking forward to exploring it more after I played Deiha I find out that it's closed. (Khurga never got close to entering...)

Whomever the idiot was that posted stuff about it, I'll gladly kick you in the head any time!

Well, can't wait for it to get back up! Coolest place ever, tied with hell that is.

DaevrynSun 31-Aug-08 01:43 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#71638, "Re: thiefstuff"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, I got a kick of how you recruited the A-P to try to break up / distract that group in arial city, and then stole from him too.

I only saw some brief bits of the life of Kreo, but what I saw I got a kick out of . . . I don't remember the details exactly, but I recall watching this one time in your pre-Empire days when you told someone (I think Ahtieli) where to find someone they wanted to kill, and then told a third party who wanted to kill her where she was. That #### cracks me up.

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:51 PM

#71639, "Hahaha, yeah I did that ALOT!"
In response to Reply #6

There was one time I managed to get a gathering from the following:

2 empire, 1 scion, 3 outlanders, 1 battle and 2 fortress. Think it was south of the crossroads near the dwarven forest. Was insanely funny. Never stepped, in to much fun to watch. Haha

Kharnial (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:32 PM

#71636, "I liked your character"
In response to Reply #0

On hindsight, I think it would've been awesome if I inducted you, but sometimes I have to stick to my gumption. Attacking me in the sewer was fine - I expected it. I knew #### would fall on you afterwards since we have a supped up duergar AP. I'm glad you stuck it out even after being rejected from the Chasm. There are too many people who don't and just delete. They don't even try to get back into the Chasm or go another route. All in all, I admire your perseverance and your witty RP. It did surprise me that you went to the Imperial route.

It seems you enjoyed this character alot. That's how it should be.

Good luck with your next.

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:34 PM

#71637, "Of course and..."
In response to Reply #4

I as player was more like "####! Why didn't I lie like Kreo really would do". You acted perfectly, no way someone should get into the the chasm on so "vague" thoughts. Both I and Kreo know enough to get in if we just had used it. So good call there, and a bad one from me, both RP wise and game-wise. Hehe

Keep your char going!

Seyriannia (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:21 PM

#71634, "You didnt fail me"
In response to Reply #0

Seyriannia had a very wary approach with kreo since he arrived at the tree at such a young age. It was interesting to watch you evolve into that which I mentioned your greed would drive you to at the very start.

I do think I lost several thing to you too. Such as those coveted pouch of nourishments and codex's!

Kreo (Guest)Sun 31-Aug-08 01:31 PM

#71635, "Hahaha! Yes! That last raid I witnessed outlanders/fort..."
In response to Reply #2

That was hilarious! You guys were running around fogging every inch of the imperial lands! I was sitting on a safe distance watching the lot of you. Though you eventually did get the codex, still, a bunch of fun. Those were the best parts of being cabaled, I LOVE defending.

I like Seryianna, though my past chars have had less good encounters with you. (Khurga...) Hehe

AmberionSun 31-Aug-08 01:12 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#71633, "Would someone mind picking up the PBF? N/T"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 31-Aug-08 01:13 PM

n/t

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #71632 Previous topic | Next topic