Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin of Galadon, Shadow dweller
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71632&mesg_id=71641
71641, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kreo the savvy operator, Kingpin of Galadon, Shadow dweller
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You get extra role xp from me if your role mentions my morts. ;) Call it unfair favortism if you want, I don't mind!!

I said it in my deletion thread, I really liked Kreo. That thief contest Daevryn ran was funny, I ended up asking Mharr if he'd let me steal something from him (so yes, I blatently cheated) and I totally warned Jaleab and Eostri you were on your way up towards them.

Enlilth had me make that hat for you, and I was soooo tempted to look at it with Sharri and say "Wow, that is the tackiest thing I've ever seen in my life". But I refrained. ;)

Good luck on your next, try playing one of my religions one of these days! Mind you, as you probably noticed Baer is pretty much the opposite of Shar. Rayihn, however, is a little looser.