Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44647
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Jan-06 02:48 PM
Member since 14th May 2024
16847 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44647, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"

Sat Jan 14 13:51:10 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Omeran perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete., Erivoran (Guest), 17-Jan-06 11:17 AM, #23
Reply RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..., Karel, 17-Jan-06 02:20 PM, #24
     Reply RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..., Erivoran (Guest), 17-Jan-06 03:10 PM, #25
          Reply RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..., Karel, 17-Jan-06 05:01 PM, #26
Reply Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark., Bjurn (Guest), 16-Jan-06 03:21 PM, #20
Reply RE: Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark., Karel, 16-Jan-06 08:24 PM, #21
     Reply Can't say right now. n/t, Bjurn (Guest), 16-Jan-06 10:02 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms, Dulmisa (Guest), 15-Jan-06 04:45 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms, Karel, 15-Jan-06 04:52 PM, #19
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms, Juthel (Guest), 15-Jan-06 02:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms, Karel, 15-Jan-06 03:04 PM, #16
Reply Well, much respect man..., Austira (Guest), 15-Jan-06 01:42 PM, #14
Reply RE: Well, much respect man..., Karel, 15-Jan-06 03:07 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms, Karel, 14-Jan-06 02:59 PM, #1
     Reply Heh, Gryshilniar (Guest), 14-Jan-06 03:07 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Heh, Karel, 14-Jan-06 03:09 PM, #3
     Reply Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that Tri..., Uurakhi (Guest), 14-Jan-06 03:24 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that..., Karel, 14-Jan-06 03:30 PM, #5
          Reply Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her..., Uurakhi (Guest), 14-Jan-06 03:40 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her..., Karel, 14-Jan-06 03:56 PM, #9
     Reply (Re), PeanutGallery (Guest), 14-Jan-06 03:45 PM, #7
     Reply Thanks. (n/t), Karel, 14-Jan-06 03:54 PM, #8
     Reply Cripes, Lerimos (Guest), 14-Jan-06 04:12 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Cripes, Karel, 14-Jan-06 04:18 PM, #11
     Reply Well, damn., Kaisse (Guest), 14-Jan-06 09:48 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Well, damn., Karel, 14-Jan-06 11:48 PM, #13

Erivoran (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 11:17 AM

#44742, "I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete."
In response to Reply #0

Damn you for deleting two(really three) quality characters before I've reached the 100 hour mark. Damn you to hell.

Bleh, good luck with the next one, and STOP DELETING .

KarelTue 17-Jan-06 02:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44749, "RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..."
In response to Reply #23

Well I *probably* won't delete my current character. Maybe. Don't remember who the other character was though.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Erivoran (Guest)Tue 17-Jan-06 03:10 PM

#44751, "RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..."
In response to Reply #24

Rialnis and that other one you had before Rialnis, whose name eludes me at the moment.

KarelTue 17-Jan-06 05:01 PM
569 posts
#44756, "RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete..."
In response to Reply #25

Yeah, what I was saying, don't remember what was before that =P

Bjurn (Guest)Mon 16-Jan-06 03:21 PM

#44710, "Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark."
In response to Reply #0

Noone else could or would but you did.

I felt bad about having to ask a Battlerager to come help me out,and terrible for having asked two, but neither you rubbed my nose in it.

Ironicly the patrol had just scattered when you arrived.

Small thing like that give me hope for the game. I would not have guessed it was you considering how much I despised one of your previous characters (In a good way).

I'll be seeing you soon I'm sure.

KarelMon 16-Jan-06 08:24 PM
569 posts
#44720, "RE: Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark."
In response to Reply #20

No problem. As long as the person isn't someone I should be killing, never mind lending a hand. Out of curiosity, which character of mine?

Bjurn (Guest)Mon 16-Jan-06 10:02 PM

#44726, "Can't say right now. n/t"
In response to Reply #21

asef

Dulmisa (Guest)Sun 15-Jan-06 04:45 PM

#44686, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #0

Heh, didn't you just delete a hero? Well cloud giants are and should be assassin meat, well done anyway. The time where Kragathian had me entwined and you kept fleeing, if you had dirt kicked and bashed I would've probably died. We didn't fight or interact enough for me really to form an opinion about you though. Karel is allways Karel and will allways be superior to me...

/D

KarelSun 15-Jan-06 04:52 PM
569 posts
#44687, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #18

If I'm superior why did you kick the #### out of my last two characters? =P

As for that fight, nope. Your backfists were hitting me, another three I would have died while I wasn't hitting you for ####.

Juthel (Guest)Sun 15-Jan-06 02:59 PM

#44680, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #0

Damn, I was looking forward to running around with you more. You were definately gutsy, going underwater after a dolhpin was something to see. I didn't believe it at first. Hehe. Good job.

KarelSun 15-Jan-06 03:04 PM
569 posts
#44681, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #15

You just never know til you try =P

Austira (Guest)Sun 15-Jan-06 01:42 PM

#44676, "Well, much respect man..."
In response to Reply #0

That one time I got d/c and you killed me(at least I think that is what happened). I know you probably had no real idea I had lost linked right then and there, but then again I dont usually sit in galadon visible out of my guild....its cool though and thanks for giving my crappy regear set back. Saved me some frustration.

Oh, and I am never completely on cf, because I get bored so easily I do like ten things at once(read e-mails, write them...talk to four or five people at the same time)...so yeah, when I was doing anything I would have one eye on the cf screen(though sometimes I wasn't too quick)....but I did get out of that when you found me in my hiding spot...and I thought it was a decent one...guess not :<
Anyway, when I Delete....or age die, or whatever, I'll shoot you my e-mail then, if you want, that is.

KarelSun 15-Jan-06 03:07 PM
569 posts
#44682, "RE: Well, much respect man..."
In response to Reply #14

Yeah, I kind of figured it out right about the time you were about to die. Up until that point you didn't really have a chance to get away. The hiding spot though, that was pure luck. Was running a panther in a circle waiting for the barrier to run out and just stumbled on you. It is a good spot though, I know I never intentionally check there. You're still doin great, gratz on the acolyte.

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 02:59 PM
569 posts
#44648, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms"
In response to Reply #0

This'll be a quick one. Rolled the character up with the intention of con dying and just going all out. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, so it was either a semi-success or semi-failure. I was going for the speech pattern in the helpfiles, except somehow I ended up sounding semi-retarded but just couldn't help myself. Reason for deletion, going all out with the kill and be killed mentallity just got a bit old, it was generally just a lopsided fight one way or the other which is just boring. I did burn through quite a bit of con, I might have to get the pbf just to see how much. Think I'm going to go roll up an invoker and just obliterate evrything.

No specific goodbyes, was good knowing you or it wasn't.

Gryshilniar (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 03:07 PM

#44649, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

You go through characters at an insane rate. I liked Omeran lots from the little I saw from him.
Geez, good luck with your next. I'm sure you'll be in my range by next week. :p

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 03:09 PM
569 posts
#44650, "RE: Heh"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, might have something to do with why I get bored so quickly. Thanks for working me over those two times, damn that hurt =P

Uurakhi (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 03:24 PM

#44651, "Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that Tri..."
In response to Reply #1

Heh.

Was fun the two(?) times we fought. I'm fighting off MUD rage at the moment, might be joining you here soon.

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 03:30 PM
569 posts
#44652, "RE: Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that..."
In response to Reply #4

Well, she and you were after me so I killed her. I must have left before she went off, although I will say I didn't take her stuff. You worked me pretty good both times, swords usually did.

Uurakhi (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 03:40 PM

#44654, "Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her..."
In response to Reply #5

But the way she was talking and acting made me think someone DID full loot her.

And that's the reason I picked swords. I lived in constant fear of you and the other Giant ragers though. I usually prepped with fly, reduce, shield, dragon strength, and stoneskin when I fought you, haste if I had it.

Looking for a badass invoker coming up...maybe it will rekindle my desire to play.

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 03:56 PM
569 posts
#44657, "RE: Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her..."
In response to Reply #6

I did trophy her corpse, and I seem to recall a fight at the giant with I want to say scions, so it's quite possible she did get full looted. I never full looted anyone, as a matter of fact I didn't loot enough for a rager. Most corpses I left untouched were just packed with magic gear, was just waiting for Kasty or Ordasen to send the smack down on that.

PeanutGallery (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 03:45 PM

#44655, "(Re)"
In response to Reply #1

Good showing, definately a scary villager.

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 03:54 PM
569 posts
#44656, "Thanks. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #7

Lerimos (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 04:12 PM

#44658, "Cripes"
In response to Reply #1

I remember recommending you, then the next time I see you you were at like 40. Anyway I always liked having you around eventhough we couldnt venture together, very impressive character. Good luck with the next.

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 04:18 PM
569 posts
#44659, "RE: Cripes"
In response to Reply #10

Tried to get you back up into my groupable range, but just didn't seem to happen. Keep truckin.

Kaisse (Guest)Sat 14-Jan-06 09:48 PM

#44670, "Well, damn."
In response to Reply #1

Was glad to have the company during my quieter hours. Didn't realise you'd burned out so much. With regards to our last conversation, I have a much brighter epiphany since which unfortunately means less glory but a return to funland I'd hoped we could pick up the pace and have a laugh or two but you caught me in my bad humour/grumpy phase. Good having you around the time you were in - and my god, did u rank fast. From induction to 40 was like 2 days?! Wow.

Kaisse

KarelSat 14-Jan-06 11:48 PM
569 posts
#44672, "RE: Well, damn."
In response to Reply #12

Something like that. Was good fighting with you rather than against you this time around, definitely gives a different picture. Omeran liked you except for one thing- felt you were trying to make everyone defenders and scouts, and didn't like it. I understand what you're trying to do though, good luck with that =P

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44647 Previous topic | Next topic