Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44647
44647, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 14 13:51:10 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Omeran perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:86
44742, I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete.
Posted by Erivoran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you for deleting two(really three) quality characters before I've reached the 100 hour mark. Damn you to hell.

Bleh, good luck with the next one, and STOP DELETING ;).
44749, RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete.
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I *probably* won't delete my current character. Maybe. Don't remember who the other character was though.
44751, RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete.
Posted by Erivoran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rialnis and that other one you had before Rialnis, whose name eludes me at the moment.
44756, RE: I'm going to come to your house and re-alias delete.
Yeah, what I was saying, don't remember what was before that =P
44710, Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark.
Posted by Bjurn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noone else could or would but you did.

I felt bad about having to ask a Battlerager to come help me out,and terrible for having asked two, but neither you rubbed my nose in it.

Ironicly the patrol had just scattered when you arrived.

Small thing like that give me hope for the game. I would not have guessed it was you considering how much I despised one of your previous characters (In a good way).

I'll be seeing you soon I'm sure.
44720, RE: Thanks for comming to help me in the Underdark.
No problem. As long as the person isn't someone I should be killing, never mind lending a hand. Out of curiosity, which character of mine?
44726, Can't say right now. n/t
Posted by Bjurn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asef
44686, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, didn't you just delete a hero? Well cloud giants are and should be assassin meat, well done anyway. The time where Kragathian had me entwined and you kept fleeing, if you had dirt kicked and bashed I would've probably died. We didn't fight or interact enough for me really to form an opinion about you though. Karel is allways Karel and will allways be superior to me...

/D
44687, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
If I'm superior why did you kick the #### out of my last two characters? =P

As for that fight, nope. Your backfists were hitting me, another three I would have died while I wasn't hitting you for ####.
44680, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
Posted by Juthel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, I was looking forward to running around with you more. You were definately gutsy, going underwater after a dolhpin was something to see. I didn't believe it at first. Hehe. Good job.
44681, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
You just never know til you try =P
44676, Well, much respect man...
Posted by Austira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That one time I got d/c and you killed me(at least I think that is what happened). I know you probably had no real idea I had lost linked right then and there, but then again I dont usually sit in galadon visible out of my guild....its cool though and thanks for giving my crappy regear set back. Saved me some frustration.

Oh, and I am never completely on cf, because I get bored so easily I do like ten things at once(read e-mails, write them...talk to four or five people at the same time)...so yeah, when I was doing anything I would have one eye on the cf screen(though sometimes I wasn't too quick)....but I did get out of that when you found me in my hiding spot...and I thought it was a decent one...guess not :<
Anyway, when I Delete....or age die, or whatever, I'll shoot you my e-mail then, if you want, that is.
44682, RE: Well, much respect man...
Yeah, I kind of figured it out right about the time you were about to die. Up until that point you didn't really have a chance to get away. The hiding spot though, that was pure luck. Was running a panther in a circle waiting for the barrier to run out and just stumbled on you. It is a good spot though, I know I never intentionally check there. You're still doin great, gratz on the acolyte.
44648, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Omeran the Champion of Arms
This'll be a quick one. Rolled the character up with the intention of con dying and just going all out. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, so it was either a semi-success or semi-failure. I was going for the speech pattern in the helpfiles, except somehow I ended up sounding semi-retarded but just couldn't help myself. Reason for deletion, going all out with the kill and be killed mentallity just got a bit old, it was generally just a lopsided fight one way or the other which is just boring. I did burn through quite a bit of con, I might have to get the pbf just to see how much. Think I'm going to go roll up an invoker and just obliterate evrything.

No specific goodbyes, was good knowing you or it wasn't.
44649, Heh
Posted by Gryshilniar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You go through characters at an insane rate. I liked Omeran lots from the little I saw from him.
Geez, good luck with your next. I'm sure you'll be in my range by next week. :p
44650, RE: Heh
Yeah, might have something to do with why I get bored so quickly. Thanks for working me over those two times, damn that hurt =P
44651, Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that Trib's name was?
Posted by Uurakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh.

Was fun the two(?) times we fought. I'm fighting off MUD rage at the moment, might be joining you here soon.
44652, RE: Man, what did you do to Ailayasha, or whatever that Trib's name was?
Well, she and you were after me so I killed her. I must have left before she went off, although I will say I didn't take her stuff. You worked me pretty good both times, swords usually did.
44654, Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her...
Posted by Uurakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But the way she was talking and acting made me think someone DID full loot her.

And that's the reason I picked swords. I lived in constant fear of you and the other Giant ragers though. I usually prepped with fly, reduce, shield, dragon strength, and stoneskin when I fought you, haste if I had it.

Looking for a badass invoker coming up...maybe it will rekindle my desire to play.
44657, RE: Yeah. I could have swore you didn't loot her...
I did trophy her corpse, and I seem to recall a fight at the giant with I want to say scions, so it's quite possible she did get full looted. I never full looted anyone, as a matter of fact I didn't loot enough for a rager. Most corpses I left untouched were just packed with magic gear, was just waiting for Kasty or Ordasen to send the smack down on that.
44655, (Re)
Posted by PeanutGallery on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good showing, definately a scary villager.
44656, Thanks. (n/t)
44658, Cripes
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember recommending you, then the next time I see you you were at like 40. Anyway I always liked having you around eventhough we couldnt venture together, very impressive character. Good luck with the next.
44659, RE: Cripes
Tried to get you back up into my groupable range, but just didn't seem to happen. Keep truckin.
44670, Well, damn.
Posted by Kaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was glad to have the company during my quieter hours. Didn't realise you'd burned out so much. With regards to our last conversation, I have a much brighter epiphany since which unfortunately means less glory but a return to funland :) I'd hoped we could pick up the pace and have a laugh or two but you caught me in my bad humour/grumpy phase. Good having you around the time you were in - and my god, did u rank fast. From induction to 40 was like 2 days?! Wow.

Kaisse
44672, RE: Well, damn.
Something like that. Was good fighting with you rather than against you this time around, definitely gives a different picture. Omeran liked you except for one thing- felt you were trying to make everyone defenders and scouts, and didn't like it. I understand what you're trying to do though, good luck with that =P