Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Valdemar the Champion of Battlefields, An..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33445
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Dec-04 06:44 PM
Member since 14th May 2024
16846 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33445, "(AUTO) [None] Valdemar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire"

Sat Dec 18 17:42:17 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Valdemar perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MayDay (Guest)Sat 18-Dec-04 07:21 PM

#33447, "Whoops...didn't mean to let him auto. (Text Inside)"
In response to Reply #0

Well, if I logged on I would have gotten a nasty surprise .

I originally made Valdemar because I had a free week in DC before school started to play as much as I wanted. I think I got around level 30 there. I also rolled him because I wanted to try a spear/mace combo with an Imperial. It was a lot of fun untill I lost interest after my role somehow dissapeared (I posted that on bug board about 2 months ago?) and I had another fun character. Empire is a pretty good cabal from what I've seen, at least the hero ranks, that's where the fun is. I would have sealed a lot more kills if I did some lagging stuff instead of another boneshatter or drum, oh well. Anyways, to the goodbyes.

Here are some people that I remember (Sorry if I forogt you):
Blitz, Ceieilkak (sp), Urog, Wojif, Urog, Bahear, Denower, Martainn, Haamryl, Elsworth, Kuraich, Graanak, Dremkal, Liurnya, Turrizn, and many more. There are also many people who I remember, but not their names.

If you post, I'll be sure to reply.

See you in the fields!

MayDay (Guest)Sat 18-Dec-04 07:29 PM

#33448, "By Whoops, didn't mean to let him auto, I was planning ..."
In response to Reply #1

By Whoops, didn't mean to let him auto, I was planning to delete him.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33445 Previous topic | Next topic