Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Valdemar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=33445
33445, (AUTO) [None] Valdemar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 18 17:42:17 2004

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Valdemar perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:155
33447, Whoops...didn't mean to let him auto. (Text Inside)
Posted by MayDay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, if I logged on I would have gotten a nasty surprise ;-).

I originally made Valdemar because I had a free week in DC before school started to play as much as I wanted. I think I got around level 30 there. I also rolled him because I wanted to try a spear/mace combo with an Imperial. It was a lot of fun untill I lost interest after my role somehow dissapeared (I posted that on bug board about 2 months ago?) and I had another fun character. Empire is a pretty good cabal from what I've seen, at least the hero ranks, that's where the fun is. I would have sealed a lot more kills if I did some lagging stuff instead of another boneshatter or drum, oh well. Anyways, to the goodbyes.

Here are some people that I remember (Sorry if I forogt you):
Blitz, Ceieilkak (sp), Urog, Wojif, Urog, Bahear, Denower, Martainn, Haamryl, Elsworth, Kuraich, Graanak, Dremkal, Liurnya, Turrizn, and many more. There are also many people who I remember, but not their names.

If you post, I'll be sure to reply.

See you in the fields!

33448, By Whoops, didn't mean to let him auto, I was planning ...
Posted by MayDay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
By Whoops, didn't mean to let him auto, I was planning to delete him.