Subject: "(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26054
Show all folders

Baaleesha (Guest)Mon 05-Apr-04 04:04 PM

#26054, "(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"

My roomate showed me the game, and this is my first charactor over rank 30. Couldnt handle it anymore. Created this charactor to explore and map out as many places as I could. Accomplished this and became quite versed at most places I explored. Found about 10 wand sources, which was a secondary goal.

I got pretty good at fighting and I could pretty much give anyone in my range a good fight, if I prepped that is...(heh) Enjoyed fighting Baldar, Sherman, and Villagers, for the most part, because I could actually count on them not to attack me groups. I landed a few nice kills, but have nothing logged, alas.

Problem was being evil, uncaballed, and having 99% of the people I interact with, try to kill me on sight. Makes for hard exploration. I actually felt lonely at times, wanting to talk or travel, hunt with people, but because I was 'non-empire', empirals mostly attacked me on sight. ANd because I was Drow, all lightwalkers attacked me pretty much on sight. Few friends I had made the times more fun.....My typical day consisted of me and about 9 Imperials about, or else me and about 9 goodie-Imperials about. Would have liked to learn more about Scion, because the few Scion members I met were pretty cool.

Tried to give the religion thing a try, but I failed (in my eyes). Phaelim was pretty intimidating to talk to, and I always seemed to freeze up and not think properly when talking to him. Afterwards, I would be hitting myself thinking, "He thinks you're a bleeding moron!" I did actually read lots of things in the Lycauem and tried to research as much as I could. But I couldnt seem to answer questions in a suitable way. Cant type and try to make sense quickly when Im talking to someone important.

Anyhow, it was kind of fun at times, so cya.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply go away for a week and look what happens., Sarolan (Guest), 15-Apr-04 08:43 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Jokuba (Guest), 13-Apr-04 03:11 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Diiafd (Guest), 08-Apr-04 06:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Paktoouf (Guest), 06-Apr-04 07:49 PM, #6
Reply Too Bad. (smalltext), Baldar (Guest), 06-Apr-04 04:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: Too Bad. (smalltext), Baaleesha (Guest), 06-Apr-04 08:54 AM, #5
Reply A shame., Felar Serpent (Guest), 05-Apr-04 05:35 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Pombe (Guest), 05-Apr-04 05:22 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter, Phaelim (Anonymous), 05-Apr-04 05:05 PM, #1

Sarolan (Guest)Thu 15-Apr-04 08:43 AM

#26358, "go away for a week and look what happens."
In response to Reply #0

you were probably Sarolan's best friend. You were drow which was perfect for him, and he enjoyed traveling with you. I wish you would have joined Empire and stuck it out with me. I finally got nightgaunts after 3 weeks of trying. I've sent out about 6 and only one has been successful. Oh well

Sarolan

Jokuba (Guest)Tue 13-Apr-04 03:11 PM

#26308, "RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

All that ranking and fighting for nothing lol. Have fun with the next

Diiafd (Guest)Thu 08-Apr-04 06:17 AM

#26092, "RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I enjoyed the few times we grouped and I was really hoping you would stick around. See you in the next incarnation.

Paktoouf (Guest)Tue 06-Apr-04 07:49 PM

#26078, "RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed talking to you... wish I'd fought you more. Interesting having a civil relationship with a mage.

Baldar (Guest)Tue 06-Apr-04 04:50 AM

#26071, "Too Bad. (smalltext)"
In response to Reply #0

We had a couple of good fights. I recall one fight with you and this warrior on the open sea where, after a bit of running around, I sent you both fleeing. (boast boast ) I ran around till I recall the warrior splitting up from the rest of the group and you still running with the leader (Argrodohm if I recall rightly). Anyways, no offense, but I always try to start with the weakest link in the group, in that case you (that is, a drow transmuter while I had two mithril weapons with me).. Anywys, we had a couple of other skirmishes. Anyways, good luck with your next.

Baaleesha (Guest)Tue 06-Apr-04 08:54 AM

#26074, "RE: Too Bad. (smalltext)"
In response to Reply #4

I remember that. Fun fight. A mithril wielding sword specialized paladin is pretty tough, as evident fighting you. Wish I could have stayed in the fights longer but my health just got sucked down way to fast fighting you. (Aura, shield, stoneskin, hasted, ect) and still could barely put a dent in you.)

Your charactor is pretty cool, and with one or two exceptions, you are the only lightwalker (non hero) ive seen fight Imperials or anybody alone. (I spent a lot of time in Imperial lands in duo, so Ive seen alot of fights.) Have fun.

Felar Serpent (Guest)Mon 05-Apr-04 05:35 PM

#26059, "A shame."
In response to Reply #0

I can recognize myself in 90% of what you wrote there. What you should have tried to do was learn to make the best use you could out of those of your character's abilities that helped you to stay alive / on top of the situation more or less. My point is, being 'alone' in the hero range does have downsides, certainly, but reading your goodbye post I have the impression that you never got around to appreciating what being a Wildcard in the hero range can truly be all about. I know it can be a bit tough at times because of the distrust or hostility you can and will recieve from caballed characters, even from those of an alignment similar to your own. But this great freedom of movement which your character recieves in return is something that is not easily matched by any caballed character at all. And toying around with and exploring that freedom of movement can make things quite interesting, not to mention that it can keep renewing your interest in your own character because it evolves it so much, and makes it become a living part of the world it moves and lives in.

But why am I telling you these things? Mainly because I think that you really had a good start in Carrion Fields by making the effort of bringing a drow Transmuter to this level with limited experience. It's that kind of mentality that I can appreciate alot as another player, and I hope that you'll keep using it for when you start playing your future characters. If you do, I know that I'll be looking forward to interacting with them alot.

Good luck with your next, Baaleesha. Too bad I'll never get to know her a bit better now. She definitely had this presence which quickly managed to capture my character's interest.

P.S.: Great desc.

Arthakar

Pombe (Guest)Mon 05-Apr-04 05:22 PM

#26058, "RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

I would have travelled with you.. you seemed rather desparate when you asked me if I would be up for some adventure with you.

You left too early..

Phaelim (inactive user)Mon 05-Apr-04 05:05 PM
Charter member
#26057, "RE: (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter"
In response to Reply #0

Actually, I didn't think you were a moron. I thought you were doing pretty good overall, especially for a new player. I think if you had stuck with it you would have done fine.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26054 Previous topic | Next topic