Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26054&mesg_id=26054
26054, (DEL)Baaleesha the Transmuter
Posted by Baaleesha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My roomate showed me the game, and this is my first charactor over rank 30. Couldnt handle it anymore. Created this charactor to explore and map out as many places as I could. Accomplished this and became quite versed at most places I explored. Found about 10 wand sources, which was a secondary goal.

I got pretty good at fighting and I could pretty much give anyone in my range a good fight, if I prepped that is...(heh) Enjoyed fighting Baldar, Sherman, and Villagers, for the most part, because I could actually count on them not to attack me groups. I landed a few nice kills, but have nothing logged, alas.

Problem was being evil, uncaballed, and having 99% of the people I interact with, try to kill me on sight. Makes for hard exploration. I actually felt lonely at times, wanting to talk or travel, hunt with people, but because I was 'non-empire', empirals mostly attacked me on sight. ANd because I was Drow, all lightwalkers attacked me pretty much on sight. Few friends I had made the times more fun.....My typical day consisted of me and about 9 Imperials about, or else me and about 9 goodie-Imperials about. Would have liked to learn more about Scion, because the few Scion members I met were pretty cool.

Tried to give the religion thing a try, but I failed (in my eyes). Phaelim was pretty intimidating to talk to, and I always seemed to freeze up and not think properly when talking to him. Afterwards, I would be hitting myself thinking, "He thinks you're a bleeding moron!" I did actually read lots of things in the Lycauem and tried to research as much as I could. But I couldnt seem to answer questions in a suitable way. Cant type and try to make sense quickly when Im talking to someone important.

Anyhow, it was kind of fun at times, so cya.