Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Drialger the Master of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21127
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Sep-03 09:00 PM
Member since 02nd May 2024
16823 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21127, "(DELETED) [None] Drialger the Master of the Glade"

Wed Sep 10 20:57:05 2003

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Drialger perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105
PK Ratio:75% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh well, Blobqirti (Guest), 10-Sep-03 09:49 PM, #1
     Reply you evil evil man., Vanadulin (Guest), 10-Sep-03 10:08 PM, #2
     Reply dirty bastard, rind (Guest), 10-Sep-03 10:54 PM, #3
     Reply bah...typos, forget the "then you range" part....n/t, rind (Guest), 10-Sep-03 10:55 PM, #4
     Reply Man..., Lothlorianae (Guest), 11-Sep-03 02:16 AM, #5
     Reply Damn, Choranek (Guest), 11-Sep-03 09:42 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Damn, Blobqirti (Guest), 11-Sep-03 10:38 AM, #7
     Reply Thanks for the interesting logs nt, dwimmerling, 11-Sep-03 01:54 PM, #8
     Reply No prob, Blobqirti (Guest), 11-Sep-03 09:49 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Oh well, Nydosin (Guest), 13-Sep-03 12:11 AM, #10

Blobqirti (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-03 09:49 PM

#21128, "Oh well"
In response to Reply #0

This ranger was made because I had never ranked a ranger over 18 and wanted to have a go at one. A throw away char for my spare time and a diversion from some other things.

I had heaps of fun with him for along time, built myself a really nice lowbie set that took me up alot of ranks, lost that and started building an even better set that kept me going a very long time (Thanks Yanacek for starting it off with the axe )

Drialger was sphere greed, and when I was a lowbie I would try anything to get the things I wanted, I would suck up to hero goodies and change my voice so I sounded all proper to see if they would help me, or I would trade people information for clothes and gear. As I started ranking more I started cutting deals with people. Shezaral made a deal with me that I would be the thieves guilds eyes and stuff and she would pay me with some very nice things. Then when that kind of wavered I set my sights on the Empire, trying to cut deals with as many sect leaders as I could for covert work, for or against the other sects I didn't care. I saw the wilds as a resource that was there to be abused, and wanted to become a bandit of the roads for hire.

I would kill people I didn't know, attack people who thought I was their friends or basically attack anyone that came past while I was camo. In this I made alot of enemies and not many friends.

I have played a pretty long line of goodies or nice neutrals and never really got into an evil character. But I tried my damndest with Drialger and I like to think I was pretty down right evil in my time.

One of the things that made me laugh the most was when goodies and people I killed would go at me saying things like "But your a ranger, why attack me? I love the wilds too"

Only real people that stood out in Drialger's life are as follows:

Yanacek: Now your emporer your on a lot more. This is good, and it was good with the deal and such and later when I ranked up the pking was fun.

Nathleniss: You go girl! Heh, you were really good to have around, I felt invincible. And as if we went and killed the watcher and such while you were still rank 39. I find that funny. Don't lose what we got you and you lost the first time or I won't be happy

Choranek: Shut it, midge. I have played sylvans in the past and was sick of it, so I tried to do as much as I could that you would all find vile and disgusting. I would bait younger sylvans by killing all the forest guardians and animals in the ashes while yelling it was in their name and so on. I really enjoyed it and I tried to live up to the promise of being the thorn in sylvans side.

Oh one last thing, I really love rangers and all now, especially once you get wilderness fam. But I find them really lacking in hero range. You cant do insane ambushes unless you have nice weapons and a nice dam roll, and even then most, if not all, heros have lots of hp, you cant lag reliably, the bleeding hardly ever goes off when you pk. I mean sure you can pk at hero, not easily at all, but it can be done. But after you get snare things start to get a little lacking. Just my thoughts anyway and I want to thank the imms of course for making such a kick ass mud

Blobqirt

Vanadulin (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-03 10:08 PM

#21129, "you evil evil man."
In response to Reply #1

I have to admit. You did pull off evil well.
Not sure how I feel about being there at the end though.
IC or OOC.
Anyway.
p.s. the one time i got caught in one of your stupid snares, half of the empire was headed to the fortress (right past me) to raid or recover i can't remember which. So i did feel i owed ya one.

rind (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-03 10:54 PM

#21130, "dirty bastard"
In response to Reply #1

I remember all the sylvans telling me to find and kill you while you were in my range, then you range. never caught you, then you ranked out of range and suddenly you were around alot, wherever I was taunting me During one of Rinds drunken stupors he had some plans to use you for his advantage...but you just didn't go for it, and I will forever resent you for it!

ah well I guess the sylvans won't be buggin me with, "ya see Drialger in the lands?" crap every 20 seconds anymore!! heh

bye bye defiling ranger buddy.

rind (Guest)Wed 10-Sep-03 10:55 PM

#21131, "bah...typos, forget the "then you range" part....n/t"
In response to Reply #3

fdg

Lothlorianae (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-03 02:16 AM

#21134, "Man..."
In response to Reply #1

I think you should have killed me just a few more times. I wish I would have known you followed greed, maybe I would have made a bargan with you.

Lothlorianae

Choranek (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-03 09:42 AM

#21144, "Damn"
In response to Reply #1

There goes another interesting character.
In the beginning I thought that you were just a throwaway entropy wannabe, but you kept ranking and things got more interesting. The constant taunting. I had a hunch you were either sphere greed or megalomaniacle pride =0) You kept alot of Sylvans on their toes, which I think is a good thing. Then you finally hit my range, and now you delete? I had been looking forward to some decent fights, but we only got to tangle twice. In the holy grove, after I had fought with Yanacek then you showed and sunrays sent you running. Only for me to get jacked by the thief, followed by raping session with him you and the bard. Then that snare, man I had a feeling you were there, but I was in a hurry to log off as I ran back. Took friggin ages to die after that lightning bolt because I had invoker shields (all except lightning) so the scratches kept missing me, until I finally got hungry.

Anyway, I like the char, well played. I wish you hadn't deleted. Were you bored or was it just because you lost your set?

Blobqirti (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-03 10:38 AM

#21149, "RE: Damn"
In response to Reply #6

Nah wasn't the loss of set. A culmination of things really. He was originally a throw away char to play so I didn't up and delete akrangol ages ago. What was funny is I had no idea that I had incapacitated you. I thought you were there resting up or something. So I was waiting outside and contemplating if I could kill the ranger before the others got back. But no, wasnt the lose of set.

And I might play another sylvan sometime, I just think I will have a break from them for awhile

dwimmerlingThu 11-Sep-03 01:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#21152, "Thanks for the interesting logs nt"
In response to Reply #1

jj

Blobqirti (Guest)Thu 11-Sep-03 09:49 PM

#21162, "No prob"
In response to Reply #8

nt

Nydosin (Guest)Sat 13-Sep-03 12:11 AM

#21191, "RE: Oh well"
In response to Reply #1

Well I met Drialger early on and decided that I would stive to kill you if we ever met. But becouse of playing times and work I guess I was never on when you where. There was that one time right before you where in my range, you tried to disturb me with the taunting, and killing the ranger.

I would have liked to face off agianst you. Perhaps your next time around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21127 Previous topic | Next topic