Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leodos the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134584
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Jul-18 01:44 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16810 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134584, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leodos the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Jul 15 13:43:55 2018

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Leodos perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

laxmanSun 15-Jul-18 11:14 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#134593, "Adios"
In response to Reply #0

This was a different kind of ride for me and a bit costly. A friend showed me the coolness of rangers and I decided to give one a shot. Unfortunately because I went fort they got really pissed and stopped talking to me, which really sucked. When I rolled I had just quit my job and was looking for something casual that would give me some pk and also let me check off a few explore options I had never gotten around to. Specifically aboleths and yzekon. Both of which I was able to accomplish. Storm savage Mariner was cool, took me a long time to get it down but at the end of the day ambush builds don’t suit me as well as aggressive chaser ones do. In retrospect I should have actively followed Korsgaard because outside of Tiamat and one other mob I basically completed all paths of his religion while helping others.

Drissa: you were a lot of fun to hang with, keep on trucking.

Fugmada: you had an insatiable appetite for action, win or lose and that was cool.

Grord/zah: giant ranger tanks better than normal giant but still like a bag of bricks, it was fun trying to get you while also being basically helpless vs deathblow so sorry if my constant wording was frustrating.

Aurew: you were great and just what an acolyte should be.

Khoulmem: sorry you fell right before we got your thing. I

Shapa/eriaheld: first time being in your side and we sure beasted the #### out of PvE.

Drissa (Anonymous)Mon 16-Jul-18 04:33 PM
Charter member
#134601, "Thanks for the good times"
In response to Reply #1

I really appreciated how you went out of your way to share PVE knowledge with everyone! Wish we'd got to PK together a bit more, I think we could have pulled off some fun stuff if there had been more super challenging enemies.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134584 Previous topic | Next topic