Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leodos the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134584
134584, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leodos the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 15 13:43:55 2018

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Leodos perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:134
134593, Adios
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a different kind of ride for me and a bit costly. A friend showed me the coolness of rangers and I decided to give one a shot. Unfortunately because I went fort they got really pissed and stopped talking to me, which really sucked. When I rolled I had just quit my job and was looking for something casual that would give me some pk and also let me check off a few explore options I had never gotten around to. Specifically aboleths and yzekon. Both of which I was able to accomplish. Storm savage Mariner was cool, took me a long time to get it down but at the end of the day ambush builds don’t suit me as well as aggressive chaser ones do. In retrospect I should have actively followed Korsgaard because outside of Tiamat and one other mob I basically completed all paths of his religion while helping others.

Drissa: you were a lot of fun to hang with, keep on trucking.

Fugmada: you had an insatiable appetite for action, win or lose and that was cool.

Grord/zah: giant ranger tanks better than normal giant but still like a bag of bricks, it was fun trying to get you while also being basically helpless vs deathblow so sorry if my constant wording was frustrating.

Aurew: you were great and just what an acolyte should be.

Khoulmem: sorry you fell right before we got your thing. I

Shapa/eriaheld: first time being in your side and we sure beasted the #### out of PvE.
134601, Thanks for the good times
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really appreciated how you went out of your way to share PVE knowledge with everyone! Wish we'd got to PK together a bit more, I think we could have pulled off some fun stuff if there had been more super challenging enemies.