Subject: "This is all I recall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71092
Show all folders

lasentiaMon 02-Jul-18 02:42 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71097, "This is all I recall"

And this may not be entirely accurate or up to date information.
I have no idea what could get this solo, though I am guessing a lockpicking thief with gentlewalk or on a ghost timer could do it. You'll probably eat more than a few deaths though, figuring out how.

If you're talking a straight non-ghost/non-lock pick route, I'm not sure. Maybe a decked out invoker? Since I believe things crumble there, you have to be able to make the run with relative speed and kill enemies quickly. Most people I saw that got it did it with a group. Any area damager and a healer make it manageable enough. I think a bard + invoker could do it as a 2 man group. Bard goes in, tanks and heals, invoker follows and slaughters with pillar/nova. My bards made a few runs with other people, and it was usually a 3 man group.

Everything you would need to get the amulet can be obtained in the same area (I think)
Yes, there are numerous aggro NPCS in the area
I've made enough runs with people who knew how to get it, but if you explore the area, you'll get clues about how to get it. There is a reason certain things are in the area.

I'm pretty sure you can remove it without dying (otherwise stoneshatter would be an instakill on you), but it does damage and lags you on removal.

I imagine it's great on invokers, but most people that had it always avoided invokers because of stoneshatter (which would make it damaged now?). Most of the times it was a char that can see hidden. So as to avoid having it stolen if they removed it for an invoker fight.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicStone form amulet [View all] , incognito, Mon 02-Jul-18 06:33 AM
Reply Just make sure you're not giant size, Kstatida, 04-Jul-18 04:36 PM, #9
Reply There is a bug that lets even them in, laxman, 04-Jul-18 08:10 PM, #11
     Reply Nice!, Kstatida, 05-Jul-18 05:36 AM, #12
          Reply I agree, thanks!, Destuvius, 05-Jul-18 05:59 PM, #13
               Reply We very well know that's too big of a project :), Kstatida, 10-Jul-18 06:11 AM, #14
Reply RE: Stone form amulet, KoeKhaos, 03-Jul-18 10:12 PM, #7
Reply This is all I recall, lasentia, 02-Jul-18 02:42 PM #1
     Reply Can't go in there as a ghost (n/t), Onewingedangel, 02-Jul-18 03:06 PM, #2
     Reply I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., SPN, 02-Jul-18 03:59 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., incognito, 03-Jul-18 08:04 AM, #4
          Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., SPN, 03-Jul-18 05:15 PM, #6
               Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., incognito, 04-Jul-18 04:59 PM, #10
     Reply RE: This is all I recall, incognito, 03-Jul-18 08:05 AM, #5
          Reply RE: This is all I recall, mage, 04-Jul-18 03:59 AM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71092 Previous topic | Next topic