Subject: "RE: Stone form amulet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71092
Show all folders

KoeKhaosTue 03-Jul-18 10:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71119, "RE: Stone form amulet"
Edited on Tue 03-Jul-18 10:12 PM

I've always considered this questish so not sure how much is OK to say but I'll give a couple hints as someone who has soloed it with several neutral bards and neutral conjurers. I know thieves have soloed it since they ran in and grabbed it before me when I was trying to collect it before. I'm also not sure how a goodie would be able to do it without being a thief so that's something to consider if you make a character specifically to explore the place.

The mobs are pretty nasty so you should be able to be strongly defensive and offensive both. There are potions you absolutely must have in most circumstances, but they available there to a small degree at the start, but may not be enough. It will definitely be much easier with a healer or druid or something helping you. And to outright solo it you will want some serious preps. I've died many times soloing it even after I had it figured out, mostly due to laziness in prepping. It's a super pain to do.

Removing it won't kill you but you won't be moving anywhere for a bit when it does get removed. For characters with refresh this isn't quite such a problem. Good luck with your exploring!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicStone form amulet [View all] , incognito, Mon 02-Jul-18 06:33 AM
Reply Just make sure you're not giant size, Kstatida, 04-Jul-18 04:36 PM, #9
Reply There is a bug that lets even them in, laxman, 04-Jul-18 08:10 PM, #11
     Reply Nice!, Kstatida, 05-Jul-18 05:36 AM, #12
          Reply I agree, thanks!, Destuvius, 05-Jul-18 05:59 PM, #13
               Reply We very well know that's too big of a project :), Kstatida, 10-Jul-18 06:11 AM, #14
Reply RE: Stone form amulet, KoeKhaos, 03-Jul-18 10:12 PM #7
Reply This is all I recall, lasentia, 02-Jul-18 02:42 PM, #1
     Reply Can't go in there as a ghost (n/t), Onewingedangel, 02-Jul-18 03:06 PM, #2
     Reply I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., SPN, 02-Jul-18 03:59 PM, #3
     Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., incognito, 03-Jul-18 08:04 AM, #4
          Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., SPN, 03-Jul-18 05:15 PM, #6
               Reply RE: I was taught how to get it and nearly got it solo.., incognito, 04-Jul-18 04:59 PM, #10
     Reply RE: This is all I recall, incognito, 03-Jul-18 08:05 AM, #5
          Reply RE: This is all I recall, mage, 04-Jul-18 03:59 AM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71092 Previous topic | Next topic