Subject: "Visible immortal comments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69674
Show all folders

JaegendarSun 07-Jan-18 03:00 AM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69674, "Visible immortal comments"

Have you considered making immortal comments visible to the mortal while they are still alive?.

I often see comments in the premium like "I wish you would stop grouping with orcs" or "It's not cool that you are getting help from wanteds as a tribunal". This would be a good way to course correct instead of stumbling straight into a ruined char because of a mistake the char might not be aware of. Far more efficient than "dreams".

I was thinking that a downside of this would be that you could get less money from premium battlefields, but because only the char itself can see those comments other people will probably be interested in buying them so they can get to know the char. Not to mention the char itself would still like to see pk stats and what not.

-Jaegendar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicVisible immortal comments [View all] , Jaegendar, Sun 07-Jan-18 03:00 AM
Reply On a philosophical level..., Rahsael, 07-Jan-18 12:53 PM, #2
Reply RE: On a philosophical level..., Kstatida, 07-Jan-18 03:26 PM, #3
     Reply RE: On a philosophical level..., Rahsael, 07-Jan-18 05:25 PM, #4
     Reply For a more mainstream version than Steve Jobs..., Twist, 07-Jan-18 09:30 PM, #5
          Reply Wow that's a serious cultural difference, Kstatida, 09-Jan-18 02:44 AM, #6
               Reply This explains so much., KoeKhaos, 09-Jan-18 03:48 AM, #7
               Reply Adds a new perspective, rather, Kstatida, 09-Jan-18 07:40 AM, #8
               Reply I didn't say he wanted to come back..., Twist, 09-Jan-18 09:13 AM, #9
                    Reply Ah that kind of redemption, Kstatida, 09-Jan-18 01:34 PM, #10
Reply RE: Visible immortal comments, Umiron, 07-Jan-18 07:44 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69674 Previous topic | Next topic