Subject: "Not really. " Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69015
Show all folders

Edger (Anonymous)Wed 27-Sep-17 06:24 AM
Charter member
#69020, "Not really. "

People who remember what edges do who liked them a lot and have specific edges in mind for their characters will still spend hours and hours and hours trying to go after even just a few edge points you would get from 1000 commerce. There is literally a shifter right now who's been hero for 2-3 weeks trying to scrape enough EP to be able to roll her first form after she kept her second and heroed.

At one point they said if you hero you should have enough EP to roll/spin as long as shapeshift spell is up, but that isn't the case anymore. Separate issue, but if I'm that char and I have a role already I'm going to farm commerce.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCommerce and Barter. [View all] , Honestpaladin, Tue 26-Sep-17 02:57 PM
Reply There is a timer between how quickly you can receive co..., Quixotic, 26-Sep-17 09:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: There is a timer between how quickly you can receiv..., Saagkri, 26-Sep-17 10:04 PM, #2
          Reply RE: There is a timer between how quickly you can receiv..., Kstatida, 27-Sep-17 03:14 AM, #3
               Reply Not really. , Edger (Anonymous), 27-Sep-17 06:24 AM #4
                    Reply How do you contradict me? NT, Kstatida, 27-Sep-17 06:40 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69015 Previous topic | Next topic