Subject: "I dont agree" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #666
Show all folders

KorranMon 07-Apr-03 02:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#672, "I dont agree"

I cant agree with your axe specs being unreliable theory. I mean sure pincer is somewhat less consisntant to cranial. But cranial can be stopped by sizes and all, I mean how often do you see a gnome cranial a giant?

Where as save from an invoker shield pincer CANNOT be stopped no matter what, except maybe when affected by a bard song. If it hits properly it can do OBSCENE damage as well as ALWAYS lagging two rounds. Personally I love pincer. Then you play down whirl and say its crap. Thats bollocks, whirl is nice as. It does good damage just like boneshatter and it also does maledictions. I cant see how you dont like it. Weapon breaker is da bomb in my eyes. I mean screw dirt disarm, lets just break there weapon and screw them over. Who likes having their nice precious weapons broken? No one. thats the good thing. Disembowel speaks for itself and overhead can be totally brutal. Have you ever had a giant axe spec with a mondurin axe do an overhead to a sleeping gnome? Until you have then you havent truly seen the awesome power in overhead.

Couple all these with the fact that only a hand full of classes can learn axe at all and the fact its alot harder to parry then mace. I actually prefer it over mace now adays.

But then again this is my thoughts and all

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMace specs. [View all] , Gaenlin, Sun 06-Apr-03 01:17 PM
Reply RE: Mace specs., ORB, 07-Apr-03 07:20 AM, #3
Reply I dont agree, Korran, 07-Apr-03 02:37 AM #2
Reply A couple of points, Nightgaunt_, 07-Apr-03 02:31 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #666 Previous topic | Next topic