Subject: "From my experience on a few gates warriors" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58042
Show all folders

laxmanMon 19-Jan-15 11:42 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58050, "From my experience on a few gates warriors"

Any AC from affects and armor counts. AC bonus/penalty from dex does not.

The type of armor makes no difference, just the AC value for the damage type you are getting hit with (slash, pierce, blunt, and magic).

You start getting echos when you hit divine AC (-120) going even higher produces more damage reduction... It maxes out around a 25-35% redux.

Because armor is sorta standardized by wear slot and material you will find in general that stuff classified as heavy armor works best but you can get a lot of milage from stuff that has a -AC affect (either gear or preps). Remember that berserk adds AC so if you are on the border be careful about using the skill. You won't get echos from affects moving you into or out of gates being active, only when you wear/remove a piece of gear.

gates also predates armor deflection and has no affect on it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGates of the Forge [View all] , Blade1234 (Anonymous), Sun 18-Jan-15 08:57 PM
Reply To the best of my Knowledge., Kalageadon, 19-Jan-15 10:06 AM, #4
Reply From my experience on a few gates warriors, laxman, 19-Jan-15 11:42 AM #5
Reply iirc, Zephon, 18-Jan-15 09:21 PM, #1
     Reply Pretty sure anything that gives a -ac affect helps gate..., TJHuron, 18-Jan-15 09:45 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Pretty sure anything that gives a -ac affect helps ..., Zephon, 18-Jan-15 11:46 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58042 Previous topic | Next topic