Subject: "Sewing is pretty awesome" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #45686
Show all folders

lasentiaSat 09-Jun-12 08:32 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45703, "Sewing is pretty awesome"

Since a lot of quest gear is not limited (which I thought was the key to having something being sewable) they can be altered.

My herald had a pair of bracers for example for pretty much 400 hours. Neltouda saw me, took them, and gave them some cool description. Didn't change the attributes or that I could wear them, just made them look unique.

And I thought that was a very nice touch, something I would actually like to see more of. A custom tailor in herald would get a lot of use I think- even if he could only do it to non-limited gear which is generally not as powerful as limited gear. (so as to not disguise what limited item it actually is)

Ie. I would probably find a passable piece of non-limited eq and have it embroidered with my char's family crest or something for RP purposes, even if it meant giving up the stats from slightly better gear.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArtistry [View all] , A wanderer (Anonymous), Fri 08-Jun-12 07:34 PM
Reply RE: Artistry, Amaranthe, 09-Jun-12 01:36 AM, #1
     Reply Sewing is pretty awesome, lasentia, 09-Jun-12 08:32 AM #2
          Reply As a random follow up, lasentia, 09-Jun-12 10:01 AM, #3
               Reply I love this idea., Artificial, 09-Jun-12 03:46 PM, #4
                    Reply I like that too. n/t, Alston, 09-Jun-12 08:43 PM, #5
                    Reply And by timer, I meant till it crumbles. nt, Artificial, 10-Jun-12 07:00 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #45686 Previous topic | Next topic