Subject: "What's the point of mercenary bribe skills?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4238
Show all folders

ORBWed 31-Mar-04 08:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4238, "What's the point of mercenary bribe skills?"

I know both thieves and outlanders get a skill to bribe mercenaries and turn them on people who have them. I think these both come in the late 20's. I don't get the usefullness of these? Almost noone uses mercenaries past 20 and most use them even less now that the mercenaries from Hamsah were removed. I could see if they worked on special guards, centurions, or guild guards it would be useful, but they don't. In fact I can't even remember when I've fought someone with a mercenary in months. So are there some mercenary changes in the works, or are these just skills to fill skill slots? And a whole cabal power based on it, seems like a huge waste. Just my two copper.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat's the point of mercenary bribe skills? [View all] , ORB, Wed 31-Mar-04 08:51 AM
Reply Basically, Romanul, 31-Mar-04 09:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: What's the point of mercenary bribe skills?, Valguarnera, 31-Mar-04 12:40 PM, #2
Reply RE: What's the point of mercenary bribe skills?, ORB, 31-Mar-04 11:22 PM, #4
     Reply RE: What's the point of mercenary bribe skills?, Valguarnera, 01-Apr-04 12:41 AM, #5
Reply You take them for your own, for starters..., Cassman, 31-Mar-04 11:55 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4238 Previous topic | Next topic