Circuits Edge (inactive user)Fri 16-Jan-04 02:15 PM
Charter member
#3507, "RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?"

>2) I don't get why you think they're "one of the most linear
>classes" before legacies. First, specialization is a
>major choice that adds a lot of variety. Second, warriors
>play very differently from one race to another, and that's
>less true of other classes.

As a shifter, whatever your race is, you'll never know what forms you'll get in a certain focus unless you have an imm source or something. As a conjie, you'll never know what fam you'll get bla bla.. But as a warrior, spin will still be spin, chop will still be chop and cranial will bla bla. You'll know that spin is a rocking skill, you'll know exactly when you'll get it, and you'll know your giant will dodge like ####, spin or not. That's pretty linear in my book.

Any thoughts on how to break the monotony other than doing something like a felar sword spec or elven axe spec that address people with 'dude'?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDo we need more specs for warriors? [View all] , Circuits Edge (inactive user), Fri 16-Jan-04 08:48 AM
Reply I think specs are fine just as they are., Vladamir, 16-Jan-04 08:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Valguarnera, 16-Jan-04 01:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 16-Jan-04 02:15 PM #2
          Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Zulghinlour, 16-Jan-04 02:33 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, incognito, 16-Jan-04 04:31 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Possible fix for you, Mekantos, 16-Jan-04 07:02 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3492 Previous topic | Next topic