Subject: "Do we need more specs for warriors?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3492
Show all folders

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Fri 16-Jan-04 08:48 AM
Charter member
#3492, "Do we need more specs for warriors?"

Yes I know, warriors just got legacies recently, and that's all fine and dandy, but, the specs have remained the same for a number of years now, and really, unlike with some classes, shifters in particular, you're never really surprised.

Are there any plans to perhaps remove some spec skills and add new ones, or even add a new weapon to specialize in? You can mix the specs anyway you choose with races that they would never work with, but they're still the same old specs.

Warriors are pretty low on the priority list I wager, but they are still one of the most linear classes up till legacies.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDo we need more specs for warriors? [View all] , Circuits Edge (inactive user), Fri 16-Jan-04 08:48 AM
Reply I think specs are fine just as they are., Vladamir, 16-Jan-04 08:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Valguarnera, 16-Jan-04 01:40 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 16-Jan-04 02:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, Zulghinlour, 16-Jan-04 02:33 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Do we need more specs for warriors?, incognito, 16-Jan-04 04:31 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Possible fix for you, Mekantos, 16-Jan-04 07:02 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3492 Previous topic | Next topic