Subject: "Well, whatever. Here's the truth." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2805
Show all folders

BeastWed 05-Nov-03 06:48 AM
Member since 04th Jul 2003
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2875, "Well, whatever. Here's the truth."
Edited on Wed 05-Nov-03 06:59 AM

Disclaimer : It's a bit long, but I would really appreciate if you read this.

I've been playing for quite awhile, and it wasn't a "horrid oversight" that I slipped in to play CF. Actually some high level Imms and I talked a bit and the ban was removed. Yeah, that's right - removed. I've played Wakachacha, Beast Garguza, Reverend Jesop and countless other contributing characters since then and done nothing illegal in any shape, way or form.. The other imms decided to let it go, but it seems you missed the boat and just have to keep this grudge Shokai and Valguarnera. I'm really curious why you just can't let it go - I said I was sorry and moved on, hell I've even helped with more cheaters, bugs and input more than you probably know. What, my post about a balance issue gets me banned? Can't handle some constructive critism, you just want this board filled with bitching and rants while you come up with your creative ways to insult people? It's obvious my post had some merit, I wasn't offensive, mocking, or doing anything to harm the flow of the game - hell, I was trying to be helpful.

Maybe you should have a talk with the high level imms/imps that removed the ban, or you can keep it up - not a huge deal right now, I've got midterms/finals coming up and could use the break. It's truly sad that you can't move past this and have to continue this. The others have let it go - how about you try and be forgiving instead of a smite-happy god on a pedestal. Did I do something to personally affend you directly that you have to keep up with this?

Well I've said my beef, keep chewing your biterness if you so desire. Once again I'm sorry you fail to see what I've contributed and that I came back apologizing - have a heart. And sheesh, it took you that long? Each one of my last characters mentioned I was Aether and a lot of people said some nice things about my changing behaviour. I had APOLOGIES in each character's goodbye practically - you missed all that, and all the comments made by others about me? Even the people who initially entered in the ban have talked with me and moved on....*sigh* why is it everyone must hold onto this big mistake.

Beast aka Aether

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicThug thieves - please read Imms [View all] , Beast, Wed 05-Nov-03 01:21 PM
Reply RE: Thug thieves - please read Imms, Isildur, 04-Nov-03 03:55 PM, #6
Reply Finally, someone admits it., Beast, 04-Nov-03 04:31 PM, #8
Reply RE: Thug thieves - please read Imms, Little Timmy (Anonymous), 07-Nov-03 08:22 AM, #20
Reply Come on, can I at least get a Nepenthe/Zulg/Valg reply?..., Beast, 04-Nov-03 01:17 PM, #1
     Reply Sure!, Valguarnera, 04-Nov-03 01:21 PM, #2
          Reply Rejoice!, Isildur, 04-Nov-03 02:06 PM, #3
          Reply Yeah, I expected that from you., Beast, 04-Nov-03 02:37 PM, #4
               Reply Didn't you die? Faulty heart valve and all? nt, Jhyrbian, 04-Nov-03 02:48 PM, #5
                    Reply Really tired of this coming up...., Beast, 04-Nov-03 04:30 PM, #7
                         Reply Because -, Balrahd, 04-Nov-03 04:51 PM, #9
                              Reply It's news to me., nepenthe, 04-Nov-03 09:13 PM, #10
                              Reply Baseball!, Valguarnera, 05-Nov-03 02:13 AM, #12
                              Reply FNCR, shokai, 05-Nov-03 01:24 AM, #11
                                   Reply Well, whatever. Here's the truth., Beast, 05-Nov-03 06:59 AM #13
                                        Reply Apologies never cured cancer, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 05-Nov-03 07:49 AM, #14
                                        Reply Damn I guess that means.., Phaistus, 07-Nov-03 03:44 PM, #23
                                        Reply It's like this., nepenthe, 05-Nov-03 08:31 AM, #15
                                        Reply RE: Well, whatever. Here's the truth., Isildur, 05-Nov-03 10:13 AM, #16
                                        Reply RE: Well, whatever. Here's the truth., Valguarnera, 05-Nov-03 11:32 AM, #17
                                        Reply RE: Procedure, Valguarnera, 05-Nov-03 11:29 AM, #18
                                             Reply Yeah, so apparently he's still here and doing fine. And..., Little Timmy (Anonymous), 07-Nov-03 08:21 AM, #19
                                                  Reply RE: Yeah, so apparently he's still here and doing fine...., incognito, 07-Nov-03 08:36 AM, #21
                                                  Reply RE: Yeah, so apparently he's still here and doing fine...., Valguarnera, 07-Nov-03 01:19 PM, #22
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2805 Previous topic | Next topic