Subject: "RE: Lemme ask you?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2593
Show all folders

shokaiMon 13-Oct-03 12:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2597, "RE: Lemme ask you?"
Edited on Mon 13-Oct-03 12:28 AM

Is it a crime to want to kick a lot of ass?

No, however judging ass kicking ability by skill percentage and/or pk prowress alone is not the answer. Additionally, I'll note that you glazed over the part where I hinted at going out and doing for yourself. Sure, there are numbers. Sure they have meaning. Do they have enough meaning to be worth obsessing over? Nope. Do people obsess over them? Yep. Will people obsess over this even after reading this? Yes. So why am I posting this? Mainly because I'd really like to see number crunching come to some form of public death. Additionally there are so many other factors that matter in pk, that whether or not your skills are maxed...it just doesn't matter man.

I fear a skilled player mroe than a skilled character. To explain that further. The guy with 75% in everything who knows how to hunt, how to run, and when to do which, I fear a #### load more than I do some cheesepunk who spent countless hours perfecting his skills. As far as preps go preps exist to be used. If you can win a fight without using them, by all means do so. However if you lose a fight because you could've prepped but didn't feel like it. You'll know what to do next time. Granted a skilled player knows when to prep and when not to prep....which all of this comes back to my intial point. Learn by doing for yourself.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked Topic(poll) how long does it take you to max.. ? [View all] , kellog (inactive user), Mon 13-Oct-03 10:27 AM
Reply somewhere between character creation and death..., shokai, 12-Oct-03 11:36 PM, #2
Reply Lemme ask you?, kellog (Anonymous), 13-Oct-03 12:06 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Lemme ask you?, shokai, 13-Oct-03 12:28 AM #3
     Reply RE: Lemme ask you?, Zulghinlour, 13-Oct-03 12:30 AM, #4
     Reply The point is...?, Narissa, 13-Oct-03 01:00 AM, #5
Reply RE: (poll) how long does it take you to max.. ?, kellog (Anonymous), 12-Oct-03 11:13 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2593 Previous topic | Next topic