Subject: "Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2340
Show all folders

BeastMon 22-Sep-03 03:36 AM
Member since 04th Jul 2003
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2340, "Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read)"

Alright, let me explain the situation. I get slept by an anoymous bard and transmuter. No biggie, I've had worse. As I'm getting every song and spell cast on me, I know they can't keep me there that well so I'll be able to flee right?

Wrong.

Exhibit A: Crushing hand wand with 2 round lag.
or as I like to call it...
Trannie with a smackdown hand.

I'm awakend with this spell right off the bat. Now, the staff of striking is no where near as bad since the lag is 3 rounds and you can't start with it - but no, I get awakend and am immediately lagged for 2 rounds. Don't mind the also OBLIT it does through 2 softens, and even the staff has 3 round lag to let you TRY and flee...

The rest is gory details and a lot of swearing, but essentially I was perm-lagged by a transmuter ALONE with this wand. One person mentions it on Dio's forum about 3 days ago, now I've seen four seperate people with it. Quite honestly, this has seriously got to be looked at. Any wand-using class can now lag as decent as a warrior practically.

Beast

PS. Don't give me "you need saves!" I had well protected vs spells and somewhat protected vs paralysis. And don't give me "it doesn't always work!" That was 3 times in a row, 6 rounds of one command allowed which failed (PANIC). The wand is also real easy to get compared to it's lagging ability, even for a trannie.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIsn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read) [View all] , Beast, Mon 22-Sep-03 03:36 AM
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), Valguarnera, 22-Sep-03 12:14 PM, #11
Reply random thoughts, incognito, 22-Sep-03 12:12 PM, #10
Reply Or..., Shadowmaster, 22-Sep-03 11:30 AM, #9
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), nepenthe, 22-Sep-03 10:50 AM, #3
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), Beast, 22-Sep-03 11:02 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), nepenthe, 22-Sep-03 11:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), fleshofchaos, 22-Sep-03 07:15 AM, #2
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), Beast, 22-Sep-03 11:04 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), fleshofchaos, 22-Sep-03 11:17 AM, #8
Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 22-Sep-03 04:20 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Isn't this just a TAD overpowered? (Read), Beast, 22-Sep-03 11:00 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2340 Previous topic | Next topic