Subject: "A (tangential) question on 2h-paladins" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2189
Show all folders

CalionMon 08-Sep-03 05:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2208, "A (tangential) question on 2h-paladins"

Would it be feasible to allow 2-handers dedicate to polearms and staffs, too? As in they'd have the choice to dedicate to <poles> (polearm/staff) OR <mace/sword>. Both seem perfectly viable main weapons for a paladin, polearm for the standard crusader while staff perhaps for the more pilgrim type. I think some added variety among paladins would be nice, also CHARGE and PUGIL (though less so) would finally be useful skills for them (additionally you could specialize templar's defense moves so that some work with poles while others with sword/mace, though I don't think that's necessary). I wonder why this option isn't available, is it because the slight increase in power for polearm/staff-dedicants vs. certain opponents would be unbalancing?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTwo-handed paladins [View all] , Beast, Sat 06-Sep-03 02:02 AM
Reply RE: Two-handed paladins, Arvam, 06-Sep-03 03:18 AM, #1
     Reply Agreed. and:, nepenthe, 08-Sep-03 10:59 AM, #2
     Reply Quick question., Urden, 08-Sep-03 03:39 PM, #3
          Reply I know everyone has a different opinion on this, incognito, 08-Sep-03 04:37 PM, #4
          Reply I'm not interested in opinions. nt, Urden, 08-Sep-03 04:39 PM, #5
               Reply Then what do you want, the formula? (n.txt), Zepachu, 08-Sep-03 04:40 PM, #6
                    Reply I'd like an Imm to responed with factual information.nt, Urden, 08-Sep-03 05:10 PM, #8
                         Reply RE: I'd like an Imm to responed with factual informatio..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 08-Sep-03 06:09 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Quick question., Zulghinlour, 08-Sep-03 05:52 PM, #9
     Reply A (tangential) question on 2h-paladins, Calion, 08-Sep-03 05:01 PM #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2189 Previous topic | Next topic