Subject: "Orderly (for Thuul, so he can stop trolling)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18954
Show all folders

A2Wed 29-Aug-07 07:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18954, "Orderly (for Thuul, so he can stop trolling)"

And please, if the staff thinks I'm wrong, correct me.

Orderly in cf is a character that is just that. Orderly. Not lawful. Methodical in action, structured in thought.

Specifically for you Thuul, since you seem to think there is only ONE right way.

1. arranged or disposed in a neat, tidy manner or in a regular sequence: an orderly desk.
2. observant of or governed by system or method, as persons or the mind.
3. characterized by or observant of law, rule, or discipline; well-behaved; law-abiding: an orderly assemblage of citizens.
4. pertaining to or charged with the communication or execution of orders.
–adverb 5. methodically; regularly.
6. according to established order or rule.
–noun 7. Military. an enlisted soldier assigned to perform various chores for a commanding officer or group of officers.
8. a hospital attendant having general, nonmedical duties.

What do you know, multiple meanings for the word.

There is a standard for having the ethos orderly. It is that you are orderly. NOT LAWFUL. Besides the fact that trib law is not the only law or even conceivable set of ideas of laws that you could use in CF. Apparently playing a trib has ####ing ruined you.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, can an IMM either shoot me down or chime in so we can put a ####ing end to his infuriating trolling of people's deletion threads? Please?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOrderly (for Thuul, so he can stop trolling) [View all] , A2, Wed 29-Aug-07 07:28 AM
Reply My general take:, Daevryn, 28-Aug-07 02:27 PM, #2
Reply Addenda:, Daevryn, 28-Aug-07 02:32 PM, #3
Reply Thank you, A2, 28-Aug-07 03:18 PM, #5
Reply I agree with most of this..., Twist, 28-Aug-07 03:15 PM, #4
     Reply I agree, Valkenar, 28-Aug-07 03:53 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I agree with most of this..., Daevryn, 28-Aug-07 04:20 PM, #7
          Reply Example: Corrupt Politician, Daevryn, 28-Aug-07 04:34 PM, #8
               Reply one thing I would recommend, incognito, 29-Aug-07 07:23 PM, #9
Reply RE: Orderly (for Thuul, so he can stop trolling), Lyristeon, 28-Aug-07 06:52 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18954 Previous topic | Next topic