Subject: "Gameplay issue" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19000
Show all folders

CrftedDeceptionTue 28-Aug-07 11:22 PM
Member since 12th Nov 2006
115 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19000, "Gameplay issue"

Essentially when I logged on to read some helpfiles and determine what I might want to play I took notice of something that sparks a huge gameplay issue. Well at least to me. I'm sure anyone online recently will notice and/or have a clue of what I talk about.

Where is the level of 'fairness'. With my last character(i put a lot of effort and hours into the game) and comparable to another char with equal(or should I actually say less) hours I received a considerable less amount of 'immexp' or so fourth. While having something like that would have been boon I didnt really care all to much about that. What mattered was the reason I could not be promoted and 'lucky' to remain in the cabal as, essentially, my whole characters reward. I was given three simple straight out reasons why I could not be promoted.

1. I entered a guild (not on 'immediate' tribunal business) to judge/observe a younger drezen to see if he might be a dagger spec to watch for possible crimes.

2. A warrant issued problem where the communciation and reasoning given was flawed from the other magistrates complaint. Which was later said I handled PERFECTLY by the executioner. Yet it still was listed as one of my flaws.

and thirdly

3. I haste Dyrin/Smuerlk to fight a hasted mob(in regard to rp the transmuter was booning the captain and I merely gave me equal spells) and sat there while armonk waited to pincer any weak foe.

Ok, if you are going to be a hardass about the rules to the point that even with all my errors and work(how many criminals kills did I get?) I would never see anything about magistrate position because i 'should' have been thrown out. Well, where is the equal standard? I'm just boggled why you are so harsh on me but boon others so greatly. Log on the game and you might notice something.

CraftedDeception

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGameplay issue [View all] , CrftedDeception, Tue 28-Aug-07 11:22 PM
Reply RE: Gameplay issue, incognito, 29-Aug-07 07:20 PM, #3
Reply RE: Gameplay issue, Not An Imm, 29-Aug-07 02:28 AM, #2
Reply RE: Gameplay issue, Daevryn, 29-Aug-07 01:40 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19000 Previous topic | Next topic