Subject: "Possibility of making AP Fire control more useful" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19026
Show all folders

AbernyteWed 29-Aug-07 10:54 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19026, "Possibility of making AP Fire control more useful"

to an AP who faces many maran with invulnerability to fire dam by making it blackfire or unholy fire like the archmage does. Makes more sense for a demon like Ninauurm to bring forth demonfire/blackfire/unholy flames rather than heal all the marans who attack you fire.

Reason I ask is that it takes time to get it, control unholy blessing takes like 20hrs between castings and marans all but negate one of an APs hard fought for abilities. At present flames is less its potential would suggest.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicPossibility of making AP Fire control more useful [View all] , Abernyte, Wed 29-Aug-07 10:54 AM
Reply RE: Possibility of making AP Fire control more useful, Daevryn, 31-Aug-07 08:53 AM, #5
Reply I have no idea on the current spread between maran/squi..., elmeri_, 31-Aug-07 09:04 AM, #6
     Reply He means txt, Larcat, 31-Aug-07 09:30 AM, #7
Reply RE: Possibility of making AP Fire control more useful, incognito, 30-Aug-07 07:35 PM, #3
Reply I'd vote for rolling it into that edge..., Tac, 31-Aug-07 08:10 AM, #4
Reply Great idea cosign n/t, Hopelessdwarf, 30-Aug-07 05:26 PM, #2
Reply RE: Flames, Mekantos, 29-Aug-07 04:22 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #19026 Previous topic | Next topic