Subject: "Purely a guess, but Aim and Precise aim may have an Int component." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17623
Show all folders

QuixoticSun 29-Apr-07 11:21 AM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17624, "Purely a guess, but Aim and Precise aim may have an Int component."
Edited on Sun 29-Apr-07 11:27 AM

High intelligence helps your character against fiends, increases your learning rate and your mana per level, and as a warrior gives you an incentive to get Striking (see recent logs). From a roleplay perspective, it allows you to use complete sentences with polysyllabic words, allowing your character to legitimately publish some smooooove poetry to win the hearts of those sexy ladies with the pointed ears.

The benefit to practicing you mentioned is easily circumvented if you are patient, and so I see your suggestion as a non-proposal.

The questions I would ask are, "Immortal-coder-pk gods, do you train your intelligence to 25 when you play an elf?" and "What is your reasoning?"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAny thoughts on making the 25 int of elves mean more? [View all] , ...., Sun 29-Apr-07 09:44 AM
Reply Purely a guess, but Aim and Precise aim may have an Int..., Quixotic, 29-Apr-07 11:27 AM #1
     Reply That is just dancing around the question, ...., 29-Apr-07 11:33 AM, #2
          Reply It isn't dancing. Do you think they'd train it to 25 i..., Quixotic, 29-Apr-07 11:41 AM, #3
          Reply Skill improvement rates. (n/t), Valguarnera, 29-Apr-07 01:12 PM, #4
          Reply To quantify this:, Daevryn, 29-Apr-07 02:10 PM, #6
               Reply Would it be possible with a dark elf?, ...., 03-May-07 09:02 AM, #7
          Reply RE: That is just dancing around the question, Daevryn, 29-Apr-07 02:08 PM, #5
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17623 Previous topic | Next topic