Subject: "Conjurer edge idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17674
Show all folders

GinGaFri 04-May-07 08:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17674, "Conjurer edge idea"

Good to see people trying out the class but you have to wince when things like Earth elementals turn, and let off a pummel.

So that's when I had an idea. Someone on dios said there was like 3 possible edges to boost air elementals if you took arial. Two edges doing the same thing sounded a bit excessive in the first place, so I thought about the specific ones.

All four elementals do something cool when unbound (I think it was engulf, pummel, buffet... nova? Meh) and we have those 'student of whatever' edges for each one. Why not have conjurers who have this edge, persuade bound elementals to occasionally use their alternative attacks?

If it sounds too powerful, up the points. Or make it dependant on getting student of the inner planes first or something. I just thought it'd be cool to see those things used on something other than newbie conjies who go down like paper aeroplanes in the rain.

Yhorian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #17674 Previous topic | Next topic