Subject: "RE: There is a lot of misinfo here." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15150
Show all folders

FunnyoneTue 07-Nov-06 11:11 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15155, "RE: There is a lot of misinfo here."

Like i said, I didn't claim to be an expert. I only know so much, and have only been here for about 6-8 months. I know this because that's when my grades start to go down, heh. My priorities are set, aren't they?

But, i thank you for your attitude about my post. If I came across as knowing it all, my mistake. I dont really know much except little bit of equipment, and areas. I dont know anything about bards except that I got hit by a song that did more damage than I've ever been hit with. I was just giving my reasons that I think the playerbase has gone down, that's all. Being full looted is not fun, but it happens all the time.

But, you didn't get my point. The point I was making is that this is a pk game based on preps, and alot of the preps happen to be ABS. One giant warrior hits another warrior, and does an injures to the human warrior. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not saying anything bad about it, i'm just saying that it's a heavy prep pk game, that's all.

I'm saying every class is that class for it's own reasons, and has it's own spells, or communes. You give those spells and communes to another class via potions, scrolls, staves, ect.. Then you took away what made that class special. All your examples are saying what i'm exactly saying.

What do your examples prove to me? Haste is now rare, or limited? What you saying? Now playing a shifter who gets haste means no other can have haste right along with him? So, what you are saying is that this is kind of what i'm saying then? Take away haste from the rest of the world, and leave it for the majority, as a shifter spell? You trying to prove me wrong?

ABS is no necessarily for pk? Again, what are you trying to tell me here? Not alot of people use it for pking? They use it to kill really tough mobs? But, you in all are telling me that some do use it for pk? That's what you are saying to me, but you are also telling me that others use it for mobs? Good point? <--Sarcasm

"A healer by yourside would be better than ABS" Gee, ya think? Someone who can sit there and cast sanc on you, heal you, bless you, and do whatever else to you is better than fighting someone who has no healer, and ABS. Again, Ya think?

"The amount of ways to get sanctuary without a healer/paladin casting it - I can count on my hand." This is what I am talking about. There is a way that YOU, a non paladin/healer can get sanc without it being casted on your by a paladin/healer. This is what I am talking about. Are you trying to prove me wrong? You get sanc from another source, and that pretty much takes away that special commune these paladins have that makes them their own unique class. You trying to tell me that I'm wrong? Wrong with what? You are saying what I already said. In order to pk at mid-to-high levels you have to prep out the ass. YOu have to have healing potions that you can just keep quaffing, or eating pills.

Run around until their preps wear off? Honestly, come on. Are you serious? I said do not theory fight me. Do not sit there and tell me that i could do something to negate the preps, like running around.

I'm not whining here. I'm going to learn about these preps, and use them on you. ALso, I never said that a shaman can dispel ABS. I NEVER SAID THAT. Dont tell me that I'm wrong here. I said a shaman can dispel magic. I never said he can dispel ABS.

Misinformation my a$$, what are you really trying to tell me? You are saying what I was saying. Good point?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicYour Player Base is getting Smaller [View all] , Funnyone, Tue 07-Nov-06 06:43 AM
Reply Ummm, dude, let me try and give another N00bs opinion o..., TheLastMohican, 07-Nov-06 06:39 PM, #11
Reply RE: Your Player Base is getting Smaller, Funnyone, 07-Nov-06 07:10 AM, #1
     Reply There is a lot of misinfo here., GinGa, 07-Nov-06 08:30 AM, #2
     Reply RE: There is a lot of misinfo here., Funnyone, 07-Nov-06 11:11 AM #3
          Reply RE: Theory fighting:, Valguarnera, 07-Nov-06 12:10 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Theory fighting:, N b M, 07-Nov-06 01:34 PM, #8
          Reply Huh. Never thought of it like that. Good point n/t, Stunna, 08-Nov-06 08:48 AM, #15
          Reply Makes sense. nt, silencedstatik, 08-Nov-06 04:00 PM, #17
          Reply Looting solutions:, Caleban, 08-Nov-06 07:37 PM, #18
          Reply These are solid solutions. I hope they are taken seriou..., trh, 08-Nov-06 10:20 PM, #19
          Reply RE: Theory fighting:, Kastellyn, 09-Nov-06 01:50 PM, #21
               Reply RE: Theory fighting:, elmeri_, 13-Nov-06 08:06 AM, #22
          Reply RE: Theory fighting:, Coriolanius, 07-Nov-06 09:48 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Theory fighting:, (NOT Pro), 09-Nov-06 12:22 PM, #20
          Reply Time for a breakdown., GinGa, 08-Nov-06 03:38 AM, #13
          Reply Use square brackets for tags here., DurNominator, 08-Nov-06 01:07 PM, #16
          Reply RE: There is a lot of misinfo here., Mayaletha, 08-Nov-06 04:56 AM, #14
     Reply Bleah...., Zargu, 07-Nov-06 01:19 PM, #5
     Reply Some specifics: Priests, Valguarnera, 07-Nov-06 01:29 PM, #6
     Reply Some specifics: Bards:, Valguarnera, 07-Nov-06 01:34 PM, #7
     Reply Some specifics: Rangers:, Valguarnera, 07-Nov-06 01:46 PM, #9
     Reply Re: preps, TheDude, 07-Nov-06 05:05 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Re: preps, Funnyone, 17-Nov-06 03:44 PM, #23
               Reply RE: Re: preps, Tac, 17-Nov-06 04:43 PM, #24
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15150 Previous topic | Next topic