Subject: "Sacrifices" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1392
Show all folders

UlulariSat 21-Jun-03 08:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1461, "Sacrifices"

There could be other ways of dealing with that.

For example, maybe you could kick it out of the room.

Or, if there were lag on the command, you could still sacrifice it.

Personally, I do think this sort of thing could change balance, some, but I'd love a flashier or more meaningful sacrifice command.

If nothing else, maybe an echo based on the sacrificer's (and/or object's) alignment.

For example... X vanishes in a puff of smoke as Y offers it to the gods, as the base message with the smoke being oily if the sacrificer is evil, the puff of smoke being a flash of light if the sacrificer is good, and maybe some other effects if the object is aligned or is opposed to the sacrificer's alignment.

Maybe do a sacrificeto command so you can sacrifice an object to someone specifically.

It's just... sacrifice has all sorts of roleplay possibilities, but the way it's done right now is more like some kind of janitorial service than anything else. (And I hope that's not because the imms feel like janitors.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTwo things [View all] , Scrimbul, Thu 19-Jun-03 12:33 AM
Reply Any thoughts? n/t, Scrimbul, 24-Jun-03 02:13 PM, #7
Reply Hope this helps, Narissa, 18-Jun-03 11:42 PM, #1
     Reply I would guess Autosac..., Cassman, 20-Jun-03 02:50 PM, #2
     Reply The sac command, Scrimbul, 21-Jun-03 11:08 AM, #3
          Reply Written word doesn't become true once written. Be caref..., prs, 21-Jun-03 11:41 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Written word doesn't become true once written. Be c..., Scrimbul, 21-Jun-03 12:21 PM, #5
               Reply Sacrifices, Ululari, 21-Jun-03 08:16 PM #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1392 Previous topic | Next topic