Subject: "RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #358
Show all folders

VelkurahSat 07-Feb-04 10:29 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#365, "RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..."

I remember you as well. If memory serves, that storm-giant threesome was Jarlandra, Pahvalin and Eanin. (I'm sure I spelled those wrong).

I don't think you'll find the learning curve TOO hard for you. You understand the fundamentals of how to play, so you're leaps and bounds ahead of a newbie. You just have to tough out the re-learning process. The roleplaying standards have changed a fair amount since then as well, and what was considered "in-character" back then would be deplorable roleplaying now, I think, so that might take some getting used to. It's much more fun though, once you do.

Welcome back, good luck, and hopefully we'll see you playing!
Velkurah

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOld time player looking to get back into game... [View all] , jkastner19, Wed 04-Feb-04 12:05 PM
Reply RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..., Velkurah, 07-Feb-04 10:29 AM #3
Reply RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..., Sailatinu, 04-Feb-04 04:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: Re-read the helpfiles., Sevarecan, 04-Feb-04 12:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #358 Previous topic | Next topic