Subject: "Old time player looking to get back into game..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #358
Show all folders

jkastner19Wed 04-Feb-04 12:05 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2004
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#358, "Old time player looking to get back into game..."
Edited on Wed 04-Feb-04 12:06 PM

I am deathly afraid of returning to this game, I am going to get demolished by people. Hehe.

Anyone remember Levesque? That was my best character a TON of ages ago. Also had a Storm Giant Paladin that was tatooed by Nimbus and was part of a three Storm Giant group that was played by Sranu and Iandir, haha. Those were some good times... I hated getting PK'ed by Navenseur and Nastavnic was tough too. Too many old memories. Morse leading Trouple, etc.

There isn't any way to ressurect old player files (from that long ago)to see some of the descriptors they have like in the premium battlefield is there? I'd donate to see that file if its still around.

Anyway, not sure where else to post this... will have to try playing tonight.

Levesque

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOld time player looking to get back into game... [View all] , jkastner19, Wed 04-Feb-04 12:05 PM
Reply RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..., Velkurah, 07-Feb-04 10:29 AM, #3
Reply RE: Old time player looking to get back into game..., Sailatinu, 04-Feb-04 04:50 PM, #2
Reply RE: Re-read the helpfiles., Sevarecan, 04-Feb-04 12:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #358 Previous topic | Next topic