Subject: "RE: On Breaking In" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2176
Show all folders

ArtificialMon 07-Jul-08 11:59 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2179, "RE: On Breaking In"

Thank you for the responses--

A few more questions that came to me, and some clarifications--

My actual question regarding religion and cabals was this-- is there anything more to the religion/cabal than what is written in the helpfiles? some esoteric tome or something I should come across etc?

Regarding forbidden information on dikuclan etc, its mostly about item stats and newbie items.

Regarding role recycling, I am aware there are 2 posts on this in this forum, but the answers were regarding other people, so I will ask my version--

I have an amazing role idea for a necro (which I'd now like to incorporate that solo thing with since you suggested it), however, the role would only really come to full bloom upon getting lich, which I understand is "not a flight for my wings", as they say, at this time. However, even after I've come to a point I actually could get there, I read on a PBF an immortal saying "you probably shouldn't try to lich if you lost more than 1 con" which indicates to me, since necros are brutal to level according to what iv read, that I probably might have to recycle it a few times to get there.

After that schpiel, the question is this- are immortals going to be pissed seeing me remake the same character 5 times even if said character has had limited involvement with other people?

a clarification...the orc helpfile suggests to me that they are pretty thin (from the word "wiry") yet the orc thats kicking around the priest at the altar is described as thick armed or something along those lines...which is correct?

How long does it take of not playing for you to auto delete, and how long does it take for all your limited items to vanish from not playing?

I am also scared to death of asking questions on the newbie channel, as it marks you as an easy target...I am quite certain I was tracked down by an AP after asking an area specific question (dumb I know, but it was quite early in my efforts)...I doubt it due to not knowing intentions, but is there any protection from this?

Again, I appreciate the response.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOn Breaking In [View all] , Artificial, Mon 07-Jul-08 06:50 PM
Reply RE: On Breaking In, Isildur, 22-Jul-08 04:07 PM, #9
Reply Good, another analytical!, Fjarn, 08-Jul-08 05:55 PM, #7
Reply Welcome to CF, Slack, 08-Jul-08 12:57 PM, #6
Reply RE: On Breaking In, Rayihn, 07-Jul-08 07:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: On Breaking In, Aradyn, 07-Jul-08 07:49 PM, #2
          Reply RE: On Breaking In, Artificial, 07-Jul-08 11:59 PM #3
               Reply RE: On Breaking In, terinth, 08-Jul-08 02:09 AM, #4
               Reply RE: On Breaking In, Aradyn, 08-Jul-08 11:26 AM, #5
               Reply RE: On Breaking In, Elerosse, 08-Jul-08 08:46 PM, #8