Subject: "I agree with Straklaw" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532
Show all folders

wakeup_deadmanFri 29-Oct-04 08:44 AM
Member since 19th Jan 2004
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#536, "I agree with Straklaw"

I usually carry a couple of teleports and return potions with me at the least. This way if something happens, i.e. I get plagued/poisoned/scourged, etc. I can quaff a return to the healer and try and atleast heal the poison and plague, or keep myself somewhat healed and hope to wait it out. If I am cursed, then I can teleport away from the danger (most times) and wait out the curse and then quaff a return and heal up. While this is not a 100% certainty against these things(no magic rooms, deathtraps, bad teleports, being lagged by said attacker on top of maledictions, etc.) it is some form of insurance against death and does give you somewhat manageable odds against these attacks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow do I deal with poisons and plagues. [View all] , chessmaster, Thu 28-Oct-04 12:00 AM
Reply Funny / Sad addendum, chessmaster, 29-Oct-04 09:46 AM, #5
Reply I agree with Straklaw, wakeup_deadman, 29-Oct-04 08:44 AM #4
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Kastellyn, 28-Oct-04 08:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Straklaw, 28-Oct-04 05:26 AM, #2
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Narissa, 28-Oct-04 01:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532 Previous topic | Next topic