Subject: "How do I deal with poisons and plagues." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532
Show all folders

chessmasterThu 28-Oct-04 12:00 AM
Member since 18th Sep 2004
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#532, "How do I deal with poisons and plagues."
Edited on Thu 28-Oct-04 12:04 AM

FIght shaman. Get poisoned. run out of moves and die of poison
Walk around, looking at things as ghost. Step into a prison cell (suicide).
Go buy canteens. Get one-shotted by ranger.
Walk around, looking at things as ghost. mob transes me to n0-exit demon (death)
Get one shotted by same ranger.
Walk past mob with plague in past, run outta moves and get killed by passerby.

This is a comprehensive run-down of my last 2 hours on CF over the week. It sucked ass and is really punishment playing. The best poison cures I've found are like 25... and they literally take 5 minutes of just walking to get one. 5 minutes of walking to carry something which doesn't heal my poison in one shot.. What the hell, is my time better spent????

I still haven't found anything to cure disease yet. Meanwhile I have to carry around things so I can fly, reduce, aura, shield, stoneskin, recall, heal, refresh... etc. etc. etc. etc.

For a winning 15 ticks of fighting it's like i have to spend 4 years searching and after that 1 hour of gathering stuff up.. Come on, what gives?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow do I deal with poisons and plagues. [View all] , chessmaster, Thu 28-Oct-04 12:00 AM
Reply Funny / Sad addendum, chessmaster, 29-Oct-04 09:46 AM, #5
Reply I agree with Straklaw, wakeup_deadman, 29-Oct-04 08:44 AM, #4
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Kastellyn, 28-Oct-04 08:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Straklaw, 28-Oct-04 05:26 AM, #2
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Narissa, 28-Oct-04 01:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532 Previous topic | Next topic