Subject: "Funny / Sad addendum" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532
Show all folders

chessmasterFri 29-Oct-04 09:46 AM
Member since 18th Sep 2004
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#537, "Funny / Sad addendum"

So after this list.. I'm still trying to regear.

* Find a wand location *yiippeee!*
* Meet someone who appears friendly. I aura up. They get close and attack me. I disarm them first attack??? Then, my elemental stomps them. I'm still forced to flee. I flee, quaff potion but die first to fire damage from city. (full looted). Person fits profile of neutral (kill whatever, roleplay? nah).
* I note to myself that I'm saying "####" a lot icly
* Same person is fighting some guy. I help said guy by picking up his heat-metalled gear. He then pesters me about returning it before I'm healed up. I go return all but 1 item because I'm being charitable. He bitches, blackjacks me, and steals my ####.
* Guy catches up to me bleeding in some remote city. Kills me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow do I deal with poisons and plagues. [View all] , chessmaster, Thu 28-Oct-04 12:00 AM
Reply Funny / Sad addendum, chessmaster, 29-Oct-04 09:46 AM #5
Reply I agree with Straklaw, wakeup_deadman, 29-Oct-04 08:44 AM, #4
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Kastellyn, 28-Oct-04 08:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Straklaw, 28-Oct-04 05:26 AM, #2
Reply RE: How do I deal with poisons and plagues., Narissa, 28-Oct-04 01:29 AM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #532 Previous topic | Next topic