Subject: "Some comments/critique for the further development" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1542
Show all folders

DurNominatorSat 27-Oct-07 04:35 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1547, "Some comments/critique for the further development"

-I failed to find a list of items that explains in somewhat technical fashion what the system consists of and how does it work.

-The tagboard thingy is too dark when unlit. If the point isn't that people pay no heed to it unless they happen to move the mouse cursor over it. However, I'll suggest that you'll increase it's illumination level slightly, unless the vanishing is a desired result.

-voice activated music and stuff. I suggest that you put a demo in your site with a song snippet or two and a category or two. This way, people with microphone in their computer systems could test the voice activated music and see how well it works.

-View printable Sync Quick command card is considered as spam popup by IE6.0 and the opening of it is prevented. People don't want to allow spam popups just to view one thing in your site. Same with the compatibility chart.

-Also, the site took a while's wait to load. It wasn't overly long, but enough to benefit from better optimization if it's possible. The second loading time after the site was first up wasn't a problem.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicsyncmyride.com (Please delete if inappropriate) [View all] , Moridin, Fri 26-Oct-07 09:14 PM
Reply TEAMWORK = RESULTS., Moridin, 11-Nov-07 12:11 AM, #4
Reply One more thing..., Moridin, 11-Nov-07 12:20 AM, #5
     Reply Fords Suck... atleast my experience with them has n/t, Bobcat742, 11-Nov-07 09:37 AM, #7
          Reply OnStar < SYNC, Moridin, 11-Nov-07 11:24 PM, #10
Reply Thanks for the feedback., Moridin, 28-Oct-07 10:27 AM, #3
Reply Nice page, good videos., Rodriguez, 27-Oct-07 05:42 AM, #2
Reply On Road Noise - Three Clicks to find., Moridin, 11-Nov-07 12:41 AM, #6
     Reply Even with the hint I couldn't find it in 5-10 minutes, Rodriguez, 11-Nov-07 01:37 PM, #8
          Reply 10-4, Moridin, 11-Nov-07 11:22 PM, #9
          Reply Agreed, it's unfindable., DurNominator, 12-Nov-07 07:36 AM, #11
          Reply Uhm...3 clicks and type "road noise" I apologize., Moridin, 26-Nov-07 08:08 PM, #12
Reply Some comments/critique for the further development, DurNominator, 27-Oct-07 04:35 AM #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1542 Previous topic | Next topic