Subject: "A few points, the first bugging me the most." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134
Show all folders

GinGaWed 11-Jul-07 02:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1143, "A few points, the first bugging me the most."
Edited on Wed 11-Jul-07 02:22 PM

The blond was clearly australian. Not British. If you can't tell the difference, go back to watching Frasier and believing that's convincingly foreign. I also hate people who comment on countries/cultures they've never visited let alone experienced. LEAVE THE DAMN COUNTRY, SEE THERE IS A DIFFERENT WORLD BEYOND IT YOU *%$&S!! But that's unrelated

Tell your friend that he needs to relax. He seems incredibly anal about details that don't have anything to do with whats important - It's the new Transformers movie. Not the Cartoon.

Trying to judge it as you would the cartoon is like going to see Bond and saying 'You know, we probably don't need these explosions and gunshots. They're anti-thesis to the spy-plot, seeing how he's meant to be undercover'. You don't do that. Because you aren't going for the plot. You're going for the Bond Moments and the awesome Action. We had just that - Transformer Moments, and awesome Action.

Anyone who didn't wibble (this is a word) when they heard Optimus Prime speaking over that score at the beginning shouldn't have watched the movie at all. Let alone commented on it.

Yhorian

Edit - I thought I'd add, much of what he accuses the Movie being guilty of, the Cartoon was also guilty of. Making many of his arguments pretty pointless. If he believes they didn't 'improve' upon it, then that's just bollox. It remained true to Transformers, thats why it kicked ass.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTransformers...best movie of the summer? :) [View all] , Minyar, Fri 06-Jul-07 12:15 PM
Reply Huh., Twist, 09-Jul-07 04:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: Huh., Saith, 10-Jul-07 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: Huh., Gromkonk, 10-Jul-07 09:01 PM, #5
Reply Your coworkers are angry., Drama, 11-Jul-07 09:54 AM, #6
Reply A few points, the first bugging me the most., GinGa, 11-Jul-07 02:22 PM #7
Reply RE: Transformers...best movie of the summer? :), Drama, 09-Jul-07 02:33 PM, #2
Reply Saw it yesterday, Zulghinlour, 06-Jul-07 12:22 PM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1134 Previous topic | Next topic